10-25-14, 01:46 PM   #1
Uggers
A Fallenroot Satyr

Dragable Interface Options Menu

Hey,

I'm having a bit of a headache trying to work out whats going on.
I used to be able to drag the interface option menu around and be able to still use the movement keys when it was opened up.

Now for some inexplicable reason, its not longer dragable, and no keys will work when its opened.
I've run it without any addons. Then tried again by temporarily removing the WTF folders for addons settings and the addons themselves but no such luck.

Its been such a long time since I've run without addons, I'm not actually sure if this was the default behaviour anymore :/
10-25-14, 01:47 PM   #2
Uggers
A Fallenroot Satyr

Just to add,

When switching to another menu (system for example) i can use the movement keys again, but its still locked in place
10-25-14, 04:01 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
The window was never movable by default. You likely had an addon installed that gave you that functionality. Try the latest alpha of BetterBlizzOptions http://www.wowace.com/addons/better-...options/files/
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Dragable Interface Options Menu