04-09-08, 04:01 PM   #1
Devilry
A Defias Bandit
<3 mazzle

I <3 Mazzle UI, but I'm having some problems with it. Back in December i tried to get mazzle working and failed. I understand that it is not updated for 2.4 but hear me out. I've followed all of the instructions to install mazzle core, as well as dotards most recent updates addon pack, and fixes. I'm positive i followed them to the letter. This is what happened.

I didn't get any 2.4 errors it let me load mazzle and mazzify, but the end result is the same thing I experienced in December under WoW 2.3. I really really want to use this add-on, has anyone received this result and how can I fix it?
04-09-08, 06:03 PM   #2
Devilry
A Defias Bandit
I'm not getting any errors, I just want someone to tell me why after a mazzify it looks nothing like it should. Bars not working, 3d not working, everything seems scrambled, even the skin color is way off. I know someone has had this happen to them before. Please help me. And again i followed the direction perfectly, i'm very pc literate.
04-09-08, 08:42 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
You are getting an error. I see it in your bugsack in the screenshot. There was also mention of disabling a mod when you mazzify, but I forget which one. Someone else here can help. Also, your screenshot is 1280x800. That's a 1.6 aspect ratio, but you didn't pick that ratio when you mazzified.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » <3 mazzle