10-21-05, 10:25 PM   #1
Vorsant
A Murloc Raider
A small feature I'd like to see to eCastingbar...

First off, props to the two developers on this baby, it's great to see the casting bar get some real nice features to it. One thing I'd love to see, is a cool flash at the end. Other than that, keep up the great work!
10-23-05, 11:34 AM   #2
Repent
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Flash

What kind of flash are you talking about? It does turn a different color when done .
10-23-05, 02:20 PM   #3
Vorsant
A Murloc Raider
Well, I use Nymbia's Perl Unitframes and I like the flash it has, I think it could look awesome on my ecastingbar as well. It's a slight different texture, but it's noticeable.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	perlflash2.jpg
Views:	656
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	237  
10-23-05, 02:32 PM   #4
Repent
A Fallenroot Satyr
Flash

Originally Posted by Vorsant
Well, I use Nymbia's Perl Unitframes and I like the flash it has, I think it could look awesome on my ecastingbar as well. It's a slight different texture, but it's noticeable.
I could move the textures used to the localization file so they can be modified. I can also try and put in a success color for the border so it has the appearance of flashing.
10-23-05, 02:37 PM   #5
Vorsant
A Murloc Raider
That would be awesome man, I love what your doing with this mod either way!
10-23-05, 06:31 PM   #6
Repent
A Fallenroot Satyr
Update

The flash border colors now work. I think this is what you are looking for. It has been in and always flashed yellow. You can change it to white now and get the same effect. As far as the textures, i may not move that unless more people request it.

The update should be up soon.
10-23-05, 09:00 PM   #7
Ulti
A Murloc Raider
I have another request, since I move around my UI almost everyday due to new addons ( ) and I like my bar on the far left side of the screen, I've been unable to move it since the draggable button had gone off screen (which made me do some foul-haxx0ring in the .xml).

Either a location reset, alternate draggable button location or even better two draggable buttons would be very nice..
10-25-05, 12:42 PM   #8
Repent
A Fallenroot Satyr
Dragable

The config screen and the whole outline in lock mode will now be dragable. Update show be up soon.
10-25-05, 09:15 PM   #9
Vorsant
A Murloc Raider
Hey Repent, knowing you also made an Energy watch mod, there any chance you might consider making a health mod as well? Something like Statusbars, but unfortunately that mod has been dead for 6 months.
10-25-05, 09:19 PM   #10
Repent
A Fallenroot Satyr
EnergyWatch

Hey Repent, knowing you also made an Energy watch mod, there any chance you might consider making a health mod as well? Something like Statusbars, but unfortunately that mod has been dead for 6 months.
Didn't really make energywatch. I modified it because the owner had not for months. Do you have a link? Also, make a new thread for it so i dont get confused :P
11-08-05, 01:48 PM   #11
Koga
A Defias Bandit
Hello, I have a few characters and my favorite is my hunter. I used to use freeze trap assist a mod offered on the curse-gaming site. Around patch 1.7 I had to stop using it because it no longer functioned properly. The timer that would popup for the freezetraps was no longer correct. I would love to see some type of optional timer bar for abilities like freezetraps, sheep, banish, fear, stuns, and dots that are cast by the player. I love the setup of ECB and how easy its been to configure/place everything and to have this functionality added to it or even have an additional mod for it would be awesome. Thanks for listening.
11-26-05, 10:05 AM   #12
Repent
A Fallenroot Satyr
Timers

I actually was just thinking about this. It is quite a rework to get a bunch of timers like this but would be nice to have as well, especially for my hunter . I hope to have more time to do some work in the next few weeks. I am planning on adding a save/load functionality first so you can transfer settings between chars.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » A small feature I'd like to see to eCastingbar...