03-19-09, 03:47 PM   #1
Abadon
A Murloc Raider
Vehicle bar problem needing help please.

For the longest time I have used MoveAnything!
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...hing.html#info

But I have gotten sick of needing to reload my UI all the time as I do wintergrasp a lot. I turned it off and moved the file and saved variables out of the folders. Logged in only to find I was still having the problem and I turned to my next bar addon. Ipopbar
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...8-IPopBar.html

I did the same for it turning it off, moving the file's out of there folders logged in and still am having the problem with the vehicle bar getting stuck with the vehicle buttons showing after I leave the vehicle while in combat. Be it I leave on my on or the vehicle dies.

The two addons are all I have that do anything with moving frame's short of my minimap addon and I dont belive that would do it. So I am here asking if anyone might know what is wrong? Or if some one might know a way to fix this problem be it with a fix to one or both of the addons I have said or if anyone might know an addon that would show or force both the main combat bar and the vehicle bar to work right or at lest both be shown.

I am at a loss on what to do or try next short of removing all my addons and replacing them all one by one. Even then my way of testing them take's forever to find one that might be wrong.
03-19-09, 05:14 PM   #2
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Your best bet is to stop trying to guess

1. While in game and before you do the action that causes the problem type:

/console taintLog 1

2. Make the problem appear once more.

/console reloadui

3. Switch to your file explorer and check the \World of Warcraft\Logs\taint.log
file for info about which addon is the culprit.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Vehicle bar problem needing help please.