02-25-07, 10:03 PM   #61
Bouvi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by evinKay
is there a way to make the minimap zoom in closer?
You can zoom in with the scrollwheel on the mouse. Just place your cursor over the minimap.
02-26-07, 04:26 AM   #62
IceD
A Cyclonian
For the update, do I just replace my current Interface folder with the new? And would it affect my current UI settings and data?
02-26-07, 05:35 AM   #63
Bouvi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by IceD
For the update, do I just replace my current Interface folder with the new? And would it affect my current UI settings and data?

Make a backup of your interface and WTF folders that way when you replace it if something goes wrong you can revert.
03-03-07, 09:28 PM   #64
IceD
A Cyclonian
Back for more... Wondering how you made the "frames".. (the greyish brownish... frames >.>) for Chat, Map, Bars, Combat log..
03-03-07, 09:35 PM   #65
Bouvi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Back for more... Wondering how you made the "frames".. (the greyish brownish... frames >.>) for Chat, Map, Bars, Combat log..
eePanels. It is on the Fubar bar.
03-04-07, 12:43 AM   #66
IceD
A Cyclonian
Just noticed there isn't any battleground addons so downloaded BattlegroundFu, HonorFu, Capping and Glory. No luck though, gave me errors so I had to remove them. Word on this? Thanks again~
03-04-07, 08:00 AM   #67
Bouvi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Just noticed there isn't any battleground addons so downloaded BattlegroundFu, HonorFu, Capping and Glory. No luck though, gave me errors so I had to remove them. Word on this? Thanks again~
Never used them. I will probably add and test when we get our arena team together in my guild.
03-04-07, 01:19 PM   #68
IceD
A Cyclonian
Great~One more addition I'd like to mention is GFW_TrackMenu for Hunters that I snagged off MazzleUI's pack. Actually, this is the "Track X" selection that can be useful for almost everyone with a Track ability. Only problem I'm having with it is the icon when it's inactive where it's moved to some other place, but a minor aesthetic detail. Also moved the PvPlog icon to have less of a gap.

Add: Any way to see the "flag" bar for holding flags? Buddy using the vanilla UI he has a bar, but there's nothign for me

Last edited by IceD : 03-04-07 at 05:30 PM.
03-05-07, 01:27 PM   #69
evinKay
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
hey, i got 1 more problem :T

i accidentally unchecked the "enable" button on the minimap and it revert back to the top right. now i cant right click to go back to the menu to put it back where it was. is there a command for it?

also, the trinkets i have are like locked in place on the left side right above the general chat. i tried messin in the bongos option to unlock it but it wouldnt work. is there a way to move it?

Last edited by evinKay : 03-05-07 at 01:38 PM.
03-05-07, 02:29 PM   #70
Bouvi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

hey, i got 1 more problem :T

i accidentally unchecked the "enable" button on the minimap and it revert back to the top right. now i cant right click to go back to the menu to put it back where it was. is there a command for it?

also, the trinkets i have are like locked in place on the left side right above the general chat. i tried messin in the bongos option to unlock it but it wouldnt work. is there a way to move it?
I use simpleminimap for that type /simpleminimap for options

For the trinkets type /trinket menu for options
03-05-07, 03:19 PM   #71
evinKay
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I have a .jpg attached so u can see since it's kinda hard to explain. but those mini map buttons are locked in place. i've checked the /simpleminimap options but cant seem to find out how to move it. how can i unlock them and move them?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen.JPG
Views:	503
Size:	222.0 KB
ID:	1092  
03-05-07, 06:03 PM   #72
IceD
A Cyclonian
open up x-perl unitframes and move the buttons manually
03-05-07, 06:20 PM   #73
evinKay
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
open up x-perl unitframes and move the buttons manually
i opened up the unit frames and it still wont seem to move. when i highlight the buttons it says i can right click and drag, but that doesnt seem to work either.

seems like everytime i install this UI something else randomly goes wrong. the first time i installed it i couldnt get the track quest logs to work so i uninstalled. i installed it again earlier this morning hoping to get it the way i like and now i cant move those minimap buttons. however, the first time i installed the minimap buttons were dragable. any help would be greatly appreciated
03-05-07, 08:45 PM   #74
IceD
A Cyclonian
Sucks to hear you going through so many problems. Had to spend some time with the mod when I first started out, replacing WTF folders and Interface folders countless times. Well now it works fine, only thing that messes things up is adding on other addons, but that's just me playing around :P
03-05-07, 09:48 PM   #75
evinKay
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
hehe... today i replaced my interface and wtf folders atleast 8 times D:
Bouvi, how can i fix this problem?!

Last edited by evinKay : 03-05-07 at 10:40 PM.
03-05-07, 11:28 PM   #76
Bouvi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

hehe... today i replaced my interface and wtf folders atleast 8 times D:
Bouvi, how can i fix this problem?!

Use MoveAnything to move them. /move
03-06-07, 11:32 AM   #77
Dejoule
A Murloc Raider

Hi, seeing your UI has prompted me to clean up mine. Yours looks much easier to use than my current setup.

One question I have is this: Do you know if there is a druidmod that is like Cryolysis for Mages?
03-06-07, 12:36 PM   #78
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Henge is an Ace'd version that you can configure for all classes:
http://www.wowace.com/files/Henge/Henge-r28743.12.zip
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-06-07, 12:38 PM   #79
Dejoule
A Murloc Raider

awesome, thanks
03-06-07, 01:38 PM   #80
evinKay
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
this is a clean looking UI, but way too many flaws. i've given up with the many troubles this is giving me. if un-movable buttons and untrackable quest logs isnt enuff.. i am also now no longer able to view normal minimap buttons even when turned on. things like LFG icon isnt there, bgs icon isnt there. this UI needs a serious fix.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Bouvi's UIs/Addon Pack