Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
02-06-12, 09:52 AM   #1
fallenkirmit
A Murloc Raider
Black Map

I am having some serious issues with Carbonite (Latest release 4.3) for the last 2 days or so. My maps are all black except for the default 3 zones that I have set to load when I mouse over them on the world map.

I have changed every single variable, setting I could possibly go through to try fix this. I have turned on and off the Shift + M battle ground default map.. still no change what so ever. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I would like to note that deleting all traces of carbonite latest version, settings in every possible settings folder for Carbonite DOES fix the issue.. but only for the first 2 minutes that I am logged in then it goes right back to the same issue.. I have attached a screenshot of exactly what I mean.

**Edit - I would like to note.. that I REALLY don't want to get rid of Carbonite.. I have grown to love it is simply a essential part of any UI that I put together! I really appreciate all the hard work that goes into maintaining such a robust addon. THANK YOU!!!

Originally Posted by carboniteaddon View Post
Right click a non icon area of map, select Show and check "Show World".
I have already tried this aswell <3
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_020612_084411.jpg
Views:	853
Size:	978.7 KB
ID:	6779  

Last edited by fallenkirmit : 02-06-12 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Added more information

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Black Map