05-03-09, 08:43 AM   #1
DethsHead
A Defias Bandit

Completed Quest DB

There may be a function already in carbonite that does this, but I havent found it. I need a list that shows avail quests / quests I've already done. I'm doing loremaster in northrend and have 1 quest left, but no quest givers. This would be very helpful. I hope there is currently something I can do. any suggestions would be welcomed.

05-03-09, 08:46 AM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

If you have only recently installed Carbonite, It will only be able to show you quest's that have been completed since installing Carbonite. If you've had Carbonite the whole time questing, the "Scrolls" on the map will show you what you have not done yet.

Otherwise, their is no way to know what you have done prior to installing an addon that tracks completed quests

05-03-09, 11:16 AM   #3
Sondgerothja
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Carbonite shows sources of quests like quest givers and even shows where you can find 'drops' that give quests. Perhaps a healthy search of all those locations will help in whatever zone your in?

05-11-09, 08:13 AM   #4
digitalnoise
A Defias Bandit
I know I have used Carbonite to see if I've completed quests prior to when I first installed it - are we sure it doesn't retrieve information from the Server in that regard?

05-11-09, 09:40 AM   #5
Gudfark
A Defias Bandit
I'm also missing a few quests, but I can't seem to find them. There was an option to show quests on the minimap that you could click & mark as done etc., but I can't seem to find that option atm.

05-11-09, 09:44 AM   #6
Haavok
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Gudfark View Post
I'm also missing a few quests, but I can't seem to find them. There was an option to show quests on the minimap that you could click & mark as done etc., but I can't seem to find that option atm.
Click the yellow button on the quest tracker toolbar - this shows you quest givers. Click it again and it shows daily quests, another click turns it back off.

05-12-09, 08:59 AM   #7
Gudfark
A Defias Bandit
Cheers, the old grey matter needs all the help it can get these days

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Completed Quest DB