11-29-08, 04:04 PM   #1
FakePlasticTreefingers
A Murloc Raider
I've Tried Everything...Please Help

I downloaded Cosmos a while back. It worked great. There were no problems downloading or using it. I quit, then came back recently to find "Khaos" is no longer a part of my interface. Now, nothing seems to work, and I don't know why. Every time I log on and start questing, I come to a part where I really need a coordinate addon, and then get off WoW to spend forever trying to find and implement one.

...I've spent hours collectively, and would really like to not have to anymore.

I think I'm really close, and just need the extra push...

I downloaded the WoW interface UI Manager (which seems very user friendly) and have a couple addons on there which seemed to work fine. I updated and all, and then logged in: Still no "Addons" interface option anywhere (Supposedly supposed to be located on the character select screen)

I'm dying here!
11-29-08, 04:32 PM   #2
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

If you are using Vista, read the sticky for installing addons. Vista / WoW (not sure which) created a new folder for public games (or something.. I'm not a Vista user.)

If not using Vista, I'm clueless how to fix you up without the usual "are you sure you dowloaded the right (updated) version of the addon and installed it to the correct location?".

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=14762

Last edited by Yhor : 11-29-08 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Added link
11-29-08, 04:47 PM   #3
FakePlasticTreefingers
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Yhor View Post
If you are using Vista, read the sticky for installing addons. Vista / WoW (not sure which) created a new folder for public games (or something.. I'm not a Vista user.)

If not using Vista, I'm clueless how to fix you up without the usual "are you sure you dowloaded the right (updated) version of the addon and installed it to the correct location?".

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=14762
Yea, I've been looking into that thread and trying to figure it out. Thank you.
11-29-08, 05:37 PM   #4
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

No problem, good luck.

Oh, and are you using Vista?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » I've Tried Everything...Please Help