11-18-14, 07:11 AM   #1
tjw5000
A Defias Bandit
Resto druid grid help

so was in a dungeon and keept getting owned because i didnt have grid set up to show curses. i am not sure how to set up grid
I want it to track my hots and removable debuffs just not sure how to do it been messing around with it for about 45 min now can anyone lend a hand
11-18-14, 12:31 PM   #2
geekyadam
A Black Drake

In the Grid settings, there are indicators. Indicators show up depending on what status effects you assign to them. For instance, under a top-left icon, you could set the statuses "Debuff: Poison", "Debuff: Curse", etc. So if a player has a poison or curse, that icon would appear on their Grid frame.
11-19-14, 07:07 AM   #3
tjw5000
A Defias Bandit
it only shows priest speels not druid spells and i cant figure out how to edit them
11-19-14, 07:22 AM   #4
tjw5000
A Defias Bandit
after doing research looks like grid was set up for not hot classes which is sad. now i have to find another UI to use
11-20-14, 12:11 AM   #5
Jasmer
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by tjw5000 View Post
after doing research looks like grid was set up for not hot classes which is sad. now i have to find another UI to use
No you don't. I'm working on a healer friendly layout for RealUI, relies on class profiles but it should get the job done. I'll upload my saved variables when I'm done, maybe it'll be useful. It's based on Meluda's Grid2 layout. Just waiting on a RealUI update so I can add auras to Grid2 again. I'll be making layouts for pally, druid, and monk, though I don't have anybody to 100 yet so they may be incomplete or buggy at max level.

In the mean time you can disable grid2 and just pick your raid frames of choice. Not ideal, but it's better than dumping the whole UI imo.

Last edited by Jasmer : 11-20-14 at 12:16 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Resto druid grid help