09-15-10, 11:10 PM   #1
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Gui Creation Help

So I have check out a few tutorials on how to create gui options. I looked at the ace library to create them, for some reason I just can't seem to wrap my head around it.

I have a idea for a addon I would like to create that would rely heavily on custom frames and gui options. I just wanted to put feelers out there if there is anyone that is good with creating the frames that would like to help.

The addon would be similar to Boss Tactics, where it would hold information inside of frames. I am looking to gear it more towards Profession's. I have quite a few guides that I have written for my guild on profession leveling. I find myself alt-tabbing while leveling professions to check on where something drops or is picked at, where to go next etc.
09-16-10, 12:26 PM   #2
suicidalkatt
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Originally Posted by nobgul View Post
So I have check out a few tutorials on how to create gui options. I looked at the ace library to create them, for some reason I just can't seem to wrap my head around it.

I have a idea for a addon I would like to create that would rely heavily on custom frames and gui options. I just wanted to put feelers out there if there is anyone that is good with creating the frames that would like to help.

The addon would be similar to Boss Tactics, where it would hold information inside of frames. I am looking to gear it more towards Profession's. I have quite a few guides that I have written for my guild on profession leveling. I find myself alt-tabbing while leveling professions to check on where something drops or is picked at, where to go next etc.
My soul burned is pretty basic in terms of using the ace config / ace gui:
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Cataclysm.html
09-16-10, 02:14 PM   #3
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

Ill take a look at it thank you for the link.

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Gui Creation Help