09-15-05, 12:18 PM   #1
lemortede
A Defias Bandit
Does the items DB share?

Does the items DB share between chars? I have one char that I got it working on but when I switched to my bank char I cant get any of the auction values to display from the prev char's auction scan.
Also Is there anything i need to do special to get my LL DB converted or does it happen automaticly? It was quite extencive and doesnt seem to be being displayed.

Is there any notice that comes up anywhere to show if the toggle enabled or disabled a option?

thanks

edit: I think you might have to restart the game each time to get the changes to work.

Last edited by lemortede : 09-15-05 at 01:24 PM.
09-15-05, 12:39 PM   #2
guice
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Correct me if I'm wrong, Kaelten, but I'm pretty sure they are global. I looked over the saved vars once, and she didn't store the info on a char by char basis.
09-15-05, 01:31 PM   #3
lemortede
A Defias Bandit
I am trying to get some compliations going for me and some guildies. I am still trying to understand what does what with your mod. I am not sure how to toggle the display on the tool tip. each time it just kind of happens.

I know devs hate explaining their work but your mod came highly reccomended and just having it work all the sudden isnt good enough for me. I waould like to know what I did or didnt do to make it work.

It also doesnt seem to be displaying my converted DB from lootlink and it only seems to be dislplaying based on what each char has done at vendors and the ah
09-15-05, 01:34 PM   #4
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Lemortede, did you run the (one time) Master DB? That *should* convert your LL data for you.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Does the items DB share?