12-15-07, 12:00 PM   #1
Dree
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Burning Crusade Skill Buttons

Just learned Envenom last night and Mazzle isn't adding it to my button layout. Is this still a pre-existing problem from last year? Is there a way around it? I currently have BC Spells! installed, and after repeated mazzification, neither my new skills nor my hunter-husband's are showing up.

01:09 Mazzifier v1.1 loaded.
01:10 Mazzlefizz's Mazzifier: Phase 1 initiated
01:10 Mazzlefizz's Mazzifier: Mazzification Phase 2 initiated
01:10 Mazzlefizz's Mazzifier: Phase 2: Updating version numbers
01:10 Mazzlefizz's Mazzifier: Phase 2: Configuring button layout
01:10 Mazzlefizz's Mazzifier: Setting up layout RogueMazzle_125 in Bongos.
01:10 Bongos reset is disabled. Use Mazzifier to reset to a simple layout instead.
01:10 Mazzlefizz's Mazzifier: Assigning key bindings and placing spells in bar.
01:10 Mazzlefizz's Mazzifier: Positioning bars.
01:10 Mazzlefizz's Mazzifier: Adding extra rogue key bindings.
01:10 You are overcome with Mazzlegasmic joy, but you manage to hold it in. Barely.
01:10 You calm down and think to yourself, 'Rest in peace, Tigerheart'
Does that bolded line have something to do with it?

Last edited by Dree : 12-15-07 at 12:13 PM.
12-18-07, 01:44 PM   #2
Dree
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

I PMed Hoonsy directly and got the following response. And while I could use another button layout, I really like the one I have. So, now I'd like to know if anyone knows what could be wrong in the layout.lua file.

You normaly get this error, when there's a problem in the layout.lua file.

Unfortually, I won't work at the projekt any longer till Wrath of the Lich King, so I can't help you further more :-(

If you don't find a solution of the probelms, use another Buttonlayout in the Mazzlefier-Menu or creat a new one.
12-19-07, 10:21 PM   #3
trezy
A Cliff Giant
I have a hunter and I got the BC Spells! file, when I installed it, it wouldn't work at my normal resolution (1280*1024), I took a look at the LUA file and it seems that it only has spells for 1.33 aspect ratio which is 800*600 and 1024*768 and some widescreen ones I believe.

So I switched my resolution down and it worked fine. I would try that and see if it fixes your problem.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Burning Crusade Skill Buttons