08-17-08, 09:53 AM   #1
Lrokor
A Cyclonian
Basic minimap and Group calender

I use both of the addons named in the title to this but for some reason the button for group calender does not appear on my map. Anyone know what map I can use that is similar to basic minimap but will show group calender?
08-17-08, 02:12 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I'm guessing that Basic Minimap hides the Day/Night indicator (clock) - the bigger circle that's normally in the topright of the minimap. This is what Group Calendar uses as its button. If you wish to stick to using Basic Minimap, then you can either use GC's slash commands to open the window or download FuBar_GroupCalendarFu from files.wowace.com

Otherwise, you'll need to get a minimap addon that lets you pick and choose what elements to hide/show. RicoMiniMap, Chinchilla, SimpleMinimap, etc.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

08-17-08, 06:16 PM   #3
p3lim
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Code:
/cal show
(10 chars minimum)
08-17-08, 06:56 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Thank you, p3lim - I couldn't remember it off the top of my head.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Basic minimap and Group calender