Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
07-31-10, 07:52 PM   #11
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by cometangel View Post
O'Rly? i had an addon very usefull for players, but admin removed it since he/she is corrupt and gets key for em self and sells em, just check the mmowned elite section... also a close friend of mine (wont mention who) and very high positioned on wowi confirmed they have had a batch of 250 keys added here just 2 days ago by word of blizz... way to go wowi (Y) just do w/e... i dun care anymore... in one or two days you will get keys just because i showed you proof of this... anyone with elite on mmowned can check it out for themselves
A rather genius ploy I see. I'll bet if they get keys but it takes several days you'll come back screaming "SEE I WAS RIGHT! THEY JUST DELAYED IT SO THEY WOULDN'T LOOK BAD!" Self-sustaining. Very Eco-friendly.

There might be an issue here however. My son tried the same trick 3 days ago so he might have to take you to court for patent violations.

Intentional sarcasm. View at your own risk.

By the way Shadowed to quote one of the Spiderman movies, "I take offense to that! Slander is spoken. If it's in print is libel." Funny enough it's the only way I can remember it. =P

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

Last edited by MidgetMage55 : 07-31-10 at 07:58 PM. Reason: couldn't resist. the clowns made me do it.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » News » Massive AddOn Author Cataclysm Beta Key Give-Away!