11-14-06, 03:58 PM   #1
Centreri
A Fallenroot Satyr
Dropdown action bars.

Since no one answered when I asked if there's an action bar mod that changes the action bars depending on what button you clicked, what's the name of the addon that shows you a certain number of action buttons when you mouse over select text? I've seen it used before.
11-14-06, 05:42 PM   #2
JoshBorke
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
you're thinking of functionality that is in DAB, FlexBar, and possibly bongos? Dunno exactly.
11-14-06, 06:40 PM   #3
Centreri
A Fallenroot Satyr
Discord Action Bars has that? I've been using that, but I haven't seen anything that lets you make dropdowns. Maybe some advanced scripting, but because I saw so many screenshots of people using it I think it's a seperate addon.
11-15-06, 01:45 AM   #4
Defx
A Fallenroot Satyr
Perhaps you could link to a screenshot where you saw it. I didn't think anyone quite understands what you mean.
11-15-06, 02:43 PM   #5
Centreri
A Fallenroot Satyr
I apologize, you were right, it was Discord Action Bars. The person who posted the screenshot answered.
Here's the screenshot:
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/9...6202128qs2.jpg

The response is in this thread:
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...sid=1&pageNo=1
11-15-06, 03:05 PM   #6
Sjak
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
That's DAB. Specifically Bouvi's Warlock UI, you can download it here I think.
11-16-06, 06:12 PM   #7
Centreri
A Fallenroot Satyr
Nah, I just want that feature. By the way, does anyone know exactly how to do it? I fail to find a way that if you mouse over object A, object B opens up.
11-23-06, 05:39 AM   #8
Loash
A Kobold Labourer
Centreri, in case you are still reading this. I don't know about hovering over a button to show a pop up menu but I know that DAB allows you to create pop up menu bars using the control box option.

This post on the Discord forums should explain how you can do it (I know it's entitled for keybinding, but it walks you through the whole process). I use this for pop up bars for my drinks and a few other things, you just click on the control box and it pops up the action bar.

Hope this helps.
11-23-06, 07:01 AM   #9
Shamino
A Theradrim Guardian
i've been meaning to implement popup menus for items on my addons for awhile now, and just never got to it.
AxuItemMenus seems to create this functionality, but i've never had a chance to hook into it.
you can probably take a look at what it does, and implement it for action buttons.

http://www.curse-gaming.com/en/wow/a...itemmenus.html

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Dropdown action bars.