01-01-15, 11:35 PM   #1
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Nearing next public release

Only one always cropping up error that I know of which I wasn't able to find / fix today (Overlays nil error)

Anything else major stand out which I haven't addressed yet? I'm really bad at keeping track of bugs :P
01-01-15, 11:40 PM   #2
Kreelor
A Firelord

Well, there's still Warehouse (connected realm issues) and Mining "node" issues. Haven't checked Herb "nodes" yet.

Edited:
I know I'm not a developer... I posted here without thinking it through. Sorry.
I mentioned those things because the are 'major' issues to me. I can't develop my char's efficiently without them. Ignore my post.

Edited again. Geesh.
I forgot to mention how important having accurate Profiles is to me.

Last edited by Kreelor : 01-01-15 at 11:46 PM.
01-02-15, 12:03 AM   #3
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by Kreelor View Post
Well, there's still Warehouse (connected realm issues) and Mining "node" issues. Haven't checked Herb "nodes" yet.

Edited:
I know I'm not a developer... I posted here without thinking it through. Sorry.
I mentioned those things because the are 'major' issues to me. I can't develop my char's efficiently without them. Ignore my post.

Edited again. Geesh.
I forgot to mention how important having accurate Profiles is to me.
Both of those are fixed in the github version, which is what I mean by public release, moving from github to the live version people download
01-02-15, 12:43 AM   #4
Kreelor
A Firelord

Thanks for explaining that, Rythal. As I said... I'm not a developer, so the terminologies are something I don't understand. I can't even understand the terminologies in the GitHub (but, I try!). When I read that you were talking about the public release, I didn't realize that you were talking about the GitHub version (prior to your releasing it to the public as an update to the Live version).

You said there was only one error you were still concerned with, but I was thinking selfishly about a few of the ones I encounter every day. Now, I understand you. That's a relief.

Thank you for your reply. I guess I'm just overwhelmed by all the work you and all the others have done to help the rest of us. You have no possible way to understand how grateful I am for the effort all of you have put into improving and keeping Carbonite alive and functioning well. God bless all of you! I wish there was some way to share my donations between all of you who have worked so hard! I just don't know how to do that. The others have really helped!
01-02-15, 06:31 PM   #5
samyonair
A Frostmaul Preserver

It seems to be very stable now with latest github version apart of known Issues (some are fixed) and not closed yet, nothing new comes up

greetings Samyonair
01-02-15, 08:10 PM   #6
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
How about this https://github.com/Rythal/Carbonite/issues/212 <-- already Fixed with github version

Last edited by ircdirk : 01-09-15 at 05:37 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Dev Talk » Nearing next public release