01-23-05, 03:32 AM   #1
tgxiii
A Murloc Raider
NumericReputation Configuration

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=3827

So how do you configure this? I want to know how to toggle from a numerical value to a percentage number. I also want to know how to enable the reporting of reputation gain or loss in the main chat window.
01-23-05, 06:34 AM   #2
Rahtak
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It should be enable by default. /nr to toggle on off.

Right now it only show as % since interface return only in %. Gonna add the numeric value again some peep figured a way to do it.

Theres 1 little bug right now as you zone, but it should not stop the addon from running.
01-23-05, 01:27 PM   #3
tgxiii
A Murloc Raider
I just tested it out, went to Stranglethorn Vale and killed a few Bloodsail mobs. I noticed I gained rep in Booty Bay and Lost in Bloodsail Bucs, but it did not notify me in my chat window.

Typing /nr doesn't work also, for some reason. When I press Enter, nothing happens. The text stays in the text box.
01-23-05, 05:34 PM   #4
Rahtak
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Make sure that the addon is running . Go into the character selection screen click the addon button.

If it's not there make sure the addon in the right folder.

/Interface/Addon/NumericReputation/

the files must be in the numericreputation folder and make sure it's not like this,

/Interface/Addon/NumericReputation/NumericReputation/
01-23-05, 09:01 PM   #5
tgxiii
A Murloc Raider
The add-on is running. The percentages show. That's not my problem.

My problem is that it's not notifying me of any rep changes in the chat window.
02-01-05, 03:46 PM   #6
Katahl
A Murloc Raider
I am not sure if this will help or not,but to get a message in chat that my reputation had raised,before I installed this mode,I had to right click on the chat tab go into combat messages and check misc to have it show up in chat.

Hope that helps!
02-05-05, 07:47 PM   #7
2GStyle
A Defias Bandit
Error

I continue to get a string error with this UI. ANyoen else havign this problem or know how to fix it? I have a pic of the error if that helps.

02-05-05, 11:07 PM   #8
Anvarial
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by 2GStyle
I continue to get a string error with this UI. ANyoen else havign this problem or know how to fix it? I have a pic of the error if that helps.

Answer:
Originally Posted by Rahtak
Make sure that the addon is running . Go into the character selection screen click the addon button.

If it's not there make sure the addon in the right folder.

/Interface/Addon/NumericReputation/

the files must be in the numericreputation folder and make sure it's not like this,

/Interface/Addon/NumericReputation/NumericReputation/
From the image you have there i can see that its not installed correctly, try fixing that and try using it again 8) good luck
02-06-05, 12:55 AM   #9
2GStyle
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Anvarial
Answer:

From the image you have there i can see that its not installed correctly, try fixing that and try using it again 8) good luck

Thats not the problem its a script error in the xml or lua i think i hav eit in the right dir.
02-06-05, 03:06 AM   #10
tralkar
An Onyxian Warder

some one gave me this fix and it works, find the NumericReputation.lua file go down to line 85 and delete it. Then add this if(1)then and it sould work for you too

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » NumericReputation Configuration