09-01-08, 08:55 PM   #81
TomWolf
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It's ok Cairenn =) We understand fully (or atleast I think we all do). Having this communication from you about it is more then I'd expect from any other fan site. I'm quite pleased with the high quality of this competition when it comes to clear rules and administration. =) (no...this is not sucking up...the sucking up comes in the mail...if you happen to get flowers or big boxes of chocolate they are from me...don't mind that the note might say Steve or the name of a relative...any present you get now is really from me....really)
09-01-08, 09:07 PM   #82
Eberict
A Murloc Raider

It's all good. I'm sure everyone appreciates being told and will understand. EDIT: I said something earlier here to the effect of thinking you meant not tomorrow either, and how it was a relief that I'd be able to sleep tonight, but I apparently need to get reading specs. AND SLEEPING PILLS, :3

Time to relax for me!

Last edited by Eberict : 09-01-08 at 09:14 PM. Reason: lol, I need to learn to read
09-01-08, 09:13 PM   #83
Arathius
A Fallenroot Satyr
Though it pains me, I may be able to last another day before my head explodes out of sheer anticipation lol.

I'm sure half the entrants have probably headed to bed already anyways so it doesn't really matter either way.
09-02-08, 09:47 AM   #84
Bouvi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Long boring day at work. More people should post here to starve off boredom.

Replacement mouse (where clicking refresh ruined it): $40
Replacement keyboard (where you feel asleep and smashed it with your head): $35
Waiting for the cartoon announcement: Priceless

May the best me win... I mean best person...

09-02-08, 10:29 AM   #85
Tarquin
A Murloc Raider
Comic waiting,

and now the wait... the suspense is terrible. I hope it lasts : }

Anyways, lots o cool submissions. It'll be interesting to see who the winners are. It'll tell much about the staff ;P.

TomWolf: Thanks for the thumbs up. Unfortunately I couldn't get over to worldofwar.net due to a family emergency and having to leave the state, and my computer, for just over a week after I posted it here. Ah well.

Last edited by Tarquin : 09-02-08 at 01:48 PM.
09-02-08, 01:31 PM   #86
Sylvann
A Murloc Raider
oh the suspense! There were a lot of really good comics out there, im feeling self conscious about mine now lol... good luck to everyone... and keep posting to make the time go by faster!
09-02-08, 02:30 PM   #87
Hanakabo17
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

I am sooo anxious right now!!! I feel like my comic cant compare to the others, and i got so hyped up!!! if i lose, imma be like, so disappointed. eh, but expansion comes relatively soon anyway
09-03-08, 01:58 AM   #88
TomWolf
A Fallenroot Satyr
Congratulations to all the winners! 13 of the winning entries were on my personal list of winners, one extra gratz to you guys =)

Also a congratulation to Carienn and Wowinterface for a very nice competition!

Now I'm going to reread all the winning entries and enjoy them =) and try to find the funny parts of those I didn't quite get earlier.

TomWolf

Edit: One extra gratz to the 7 that wasn't on my personal list of winners as well...felt wrong to not include you there....

Last edited by TomWolf : 09-03-08 at 02:03 AM.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » WoWInterface Comic Contest Discussion Thread