09-14-06, 08:40 AM   #1
fred
A Cobalt Mageweaver
FuBar per character settings

First off, I'm not complaining ( I love FuBar).I just wanna know if it's just me..

When I log onto individual characters alot of the FuBar mods move to different random spots on the bar. On every character I place BagFu,GuildFu,FriendsFu,QuestFu and a few others in the same spot.....But when I log back in they are all over the place on the bars...even dropped down to the lower bar. It's a minor annoyance , but I was wonderin if it's just me or do others have the same thing going on?

Also, there are some Fu mods that don't seem to save per character....like PetFu and AspectFu. If I toggle them for my hunter, when I log onto others characters that I don't use them for they show up and if I toggle them off on one they will show up as toggled off on my hunter. And I never right-click on a mod to turn them off , I use the FuBar mod menu to togle on and off of mods......just another minor annoyance...anyone have an opinion?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » FuBar per character settings