09-18-07, 12:26 AM   #1
Lilofire
A Murloc Raider
Looting Macro

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if it was possible to make a macro that would target your closest loot able corpse and auto loot it for you, like the normal right click does now when set in the interface options.

The reason that I ask this, is that one of my friends plays the game one handed, since his other hand is nearly useless and he has almost no control over it. If there was a macro we could set up, that allowed him to loot by pressing a key-binding, it would allow him to play a lot easier. Making it so that he would not need to switch so often between using the mouse and keyboard.

If anyone could help me write the macro/script for this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Lilofire
09-18-07, 08:03 AM   #2
Polarina
A Theradrim Guardian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Lilofire
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if it was possible to make a macro that would target your closest loot able corpse and auto loot it for you, like the normal right click does now when set in the interface options.

The reason that I ask this, is that one of my friends plays the game one handed, since his other hand is nearly useless and he has almost no control over it. If there was a macro we could set up, that allowed him to loot by pressing a key-binding, it would allow him to play a lot easier. Making it so that he would not need to switch so often between using the mouse and keyboard.

If anyone could help me write the macro/script for this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Lilofire
All interactions to the world has to be done with the mouse and not macros. However, you could change the key-binding option for the <Shift> key to the '+' key who fortunately is located on the right side of the keyboard.

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » Lua/XML Help » Looting Macro