12-04-10, 08:44 AM   #1
Viridis
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Fullscreen Health Warning

Does anyone know of an addon that displays a fullscreen warning at a certain health percentage? Or perhaps makes the fade around the edge of the screen at say 60% that gets less transparent as your health goes down?

I know a couple of unitframes do this but it needs to be in a standalone addon, or perhaps I could steal the code from something?

I've started using RothUI and sometimes I miss my low health. Thanks for reading.
12-04-10, 10:07 AM   #2
Jigain
A Molten Giant

I do know Power Auras Classic can show a graphics effect across your entire screen once your health goes below a certain threshold.

12-04-10, 10:33 AM   #3
Therista
A Defias Bandit

Why not try "Digits" you can display health as a percentage and stick it right in front of your nose. Combined with Power Auras classic, its hard to miss! Doesn't suck up memory either.
12-04-10, 11:13 AM   #4
Viridis
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hmm I'll try Digits, I'd use power auras but I only need this one thing.

Thanks to both, I'll keep looking.
12-04-10, 01:13 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
MSBT can also warn you via the combat text and a sound when your health goes below a threshold - though this isn't something that slays on your screen.

This addon just plays a sound: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Emergency.html
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

12-04-10, 03:33 PM   #6
Viridis
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
MSBT can also warn you via the combat text and a sound when your health goes below a threshold - though this isn't something that slays on your screen.

This addon just plays a sound: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Emergency.html
I didn't think about sound, thanks

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Fullscreen Health Warning