07-11-23, 12:42 AM   #1
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
RealUI Update

Update 2.3.7 has just been released with fixes for patch 10.1.0 and support for patch 10.1.5.

This is very likely to be my last major update for RealUI.

This is not a decision made lightly, but as I alluded to in a previous post, I haven't had as much time to dedicate to RealUI as I used to. This has been especially true the past couple of years where I've very rarely logged into WoW at all, except to update RealUI and Aurora.

This decision has been driven primarily by changes in the amount of free time I have and how I want to spend it. Another part is the increased cadence of WoW patches as well as the greater amount of UI changes in between major patches. All of that together has just been too much for me to keep up with in the time that I have available.

Part of this decision is that I'll be turning off the RealUI Patreon. Conversely, the Discord server will remain open for the time being. I will still be present there to answer questions in case anyone is interested in taking over.

Working on RealUI has been a labor of love from the very beginning. It's been incredibly rewarding both in all that I've learned about programming, and also in my interactions with all of you. Thank you for all the support over the years, it won't be forgotten.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI Update