03-31-06, 10:34 PM   #1
Tricksta_
A Murloc Raider

Thumbs up Why must Enhanced_TS rely on KC_Loot?

Why must KC_Enhanced_Trades have KC_LOOT in it?

Take this as no disrespect, but I enjoy using Auctioneer, and the two programs running cause mega memory usage.

Now for respect. KC_Enhanced_Trades is AWESOME, but I just wish you could remove the KC_Loot dependancy.

Regards,
03-31-06, 11:19 PM   #2
gariig
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
I believe KC_ET just comes with KC_Items "lite" with just enough of KC_Items to get KC_ET working.
03-31-06, 11:30 PM   #3
Tricksta_
A Murloc Raider

Understood ...but

Originally Posted by gariig
I believe KC_ET just comes with KC_Items "lite" with just enough of KC_Items to get KC_ET working.

Again not being a prick, why cant KC_ET exist as a seperate entity is what I was trying to get at. No disrepect intended.
03-31-06, 11:54 PM   #4
gariig
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Originally Posted by Tricksta_
Again not being a prick, why cant KC_ET exist as a seperate entity is what I was trying to get at. No disrepect intended.
It could, but then Kaetlan would have duplicated code. If Kaetlan combined the two and removed the dependency it would be no difference then what it is now. You do realize the version with KC_ET is missing all of the "extra" parts?
04-01-06, 12:00 AM   #5
Tricksta_
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by gariig
It could, but then Kaetlan would have duplicated code. If Kaetlan combined the two and removed the dependency it would be no difference then what it is now. You do realize the version with KC_ET is missing all of the "extra" parts?

Bummer, such a nice Addon but you must depend on the LOOT addon which right now is not as good as Auctioneer IMHO (One day it will be I am sure).

/Respect

Thanks for the reply.
04-01-06, 12:04 AM   #6
gariig
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Maybe Kaetlan can explain it better, but the version of KC_Items with KC_ET is not the full version that has everything.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Why must Enhanced_TS rely on KC_Loot?