05-27-10, 05:16 PM   #1
Aalwein
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Action Bar Mod - Mouseover to expand

Is there an action bar mod out there that allows you to create custom action bars that expand when you mouseover them? I am using Dominos for my general purpose needs, but i want to create an expanding bar for actions I don't use often like tradeskills, buff consumables, hearth, etc. Also, and LDB addon that would allow me to customize the list an and these items to a drop-down menu would work, too.
05-27-10, 05:37 PM   #2
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Originally Posted by Aalwein View Post
Is there an action bar mod out there that allows you to create custom action bars that expand when you mouseover them? I am using Dominos for my general purpose needs, but i want to create an expanding bar for actions I don't use often like tradeskills, buff consumables, hearth, etc. Also, and LDB addon that would allow me to customize the list an and these items to a drop-down menu would work, too.
Autobar is everything you need. If it doesn't have it, you can probably do without.

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn
05-27-10, 07:09 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I suggest OPie. If you don't wish to use it by keybinds, you can make a macro to open the ring and put the macro on your bar (hubby does this).
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-27-10, 08:13 PM   #4
Ihadurca
An Aku'mai Servant

Xbar can do this. It comes with pre-done bars for different thing, and you can create your own.

I use it for my mage to show an expandable list of all my teleports and portals as well as my hearth and my Argent tabard.

I also use this for all my professions to get to them easily.
For my hunter's different aspects and different traps. You can create any bars you want.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...7190-XBar.html
05-28-10, 12:54 AM   #5
Aalwein
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Autobar is full of win... that is all! Thanks for the pointer.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Action Bar Mod - Mouseover to expand