04-05-12, 01:11 AM   #1
Crober
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Working on Starcraft 2 UI

Started putting together this UI but I'm not happy with a few aspects of it.

I'm trying to keep it as close to SC2 as possible as far as layout goes(abilities to the right, units in the center, etc.)

I'm using Pitbull for the unit frames(player, target, target's target) but don't like the way it looks. I would prefer to have the portrait be the background of the health bar, but didn't see that in the options. Any suggestions on a UF addon that would help accomplish that.

Also, is there a way to hide the chat tabs so that they only show on a mouseover?

Any other comments/criticisms/suggestions are welcome!
04-05-12, 10:30 AM   #2
Elloria
An Onyxian Warder

I really enjoy using Stuf Unit Frames. Many many options. You can download it from wowinterface. Good job so far on the interface keep up the good work !

As for the chat box you can try and use Chatter. I think the most recent version is on curse.com. Chatter is a chat box addon that can pretty much change any aspect of the chat box.
04-05-12, 03:26 PM   #3
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

nibChatTabs

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » Working on Starcraft 2 UI