08-08-08, 01:18 PM   #1
Archippus
A Cyclonian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Take out the trash

My wife brought up a good idea for an AddOn, and I thought for sure such a thing existed. But alas... I've had no luck finding one.

She asked for either a button or slash command that will go through her bags and automatically destroy any "gray" items. ie: Items of poor quality.

I presented Karni's Crap Filter to her as an option, so she can choose not to loot poor quality items in the first place. But, this didn't make her happy. If the wife's not happy, then I'm not happy (to be interpreted as, she won't LET me be happy). She doesn't want to avoid looting grays because they can be good money, especially at higher levels. But, in a dungeon, in a pinch, if that "Your bags are full" message sounds... she wants to just push a button and have the grays go away.

Is there such a thing out there, or is it something I should start working on as my next attempt at an AddOn? Perhaps the first thing I try out once I get my WotLK key :-).
08-08-08, 01:23 PM   #2
Jzar
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

I haven't used it myself, but you could check out Fubar's Garbage_Fu. Let me know how it works.
08-08-08, 01:33 PM   #3
Slakah
A Molten Giant

Have your tried ExcessBaggage it basically removes the lowest value grey item to maintain atleast one bag space at all time. It sounds like this should fit the bill.
08-08-08, 01:40 PM   #4
Archippus
A Cyclonian
Seems to do what she's asking for. I'll give it a try.

Thank you.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Take out the trash