06-12-07, 04:55 AM   #561
iljott
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Originally Posted by Lidor
Hi everyone,

My problem is that while playing if I happen to run my cursor over one of the center FuBar items too fast the UI lockes up on me. Anyone else have this problem? And is there a way to fix it? Never had this problem until the patch cam out.
Do you have the latest version of Fubar? Also, do you play on a Mac? I think there was a thread about this problem. Try searching the MazzleUI forum.

06-12-07, 09:29 AM   #562
robj1s
A Kobold Labourer
Disable PetinFU and try again that was causing slowdown for me

06-12-07, 10:10 AM   #563
Lidor
A Murloc Raider
I have all my add-ons updated as best I could, I know I updated FuBar. I'm playing on a PC running Window's XP.

Ok robj1s I'll try that, thank you.

06-13-07, 07:40 AM   #564
Ztoph
A Murloc Raider
When i install Mazzle, and login, then the window with the gnome comes up. Im doing all that the guide told me to do, but when i press the button "Mazzify Me", then the spell comes. but when i close the window, all the art, isnt ther. what have i done wrong?

06-13-07, 09:58 AM   #565
Ringleron
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Originally Posted by Ztoph
When i install Mazzle, and login, then the window with the gnome comes up. Im doing all that the guide told me to do, but when i press the button "Mazzify Me", then the spell comes. but when i close the window, all the art, isnt ther. what have i done wrong?
Did you just create a new character?

In my case, I would create a new character. Login into the game with that character. The "new character" video runs. As soon as my avatar is in the game, I had to log off PRIOR to running /Mazzify. Then, log back in and type /Mazzify, and answer all of the prompts and then click on Mazzify Me.

Edit: I update with WoWAceUpdater and use the MazzleUI 1.01 from the download section.
There are lots of threads about updating MazzleUI. Search for WoWAceUpdater.

As for the non-Ace addons, search for non-Ace. I've installed the addons from that thread.

Last edited by Ringleron : 06-13-07 at 10:00 AM.

06-13-07, 06:11 PM   #566
PunkMime
A Defias Bandit
Big problem

I recommended MazzleUI to several of my guildies. I love it! One of my guildies installed it.. couldn't handle the lag and uninstalled it. She used it with three of her toons. Two of them work fine now.. same as they did before, but she is now unable to log into her main. It says the file is corrupt. Is there anything we can do? She is putting in a help request to Blizzard now.. but I was wondering if you were familiar with this issue and knew how to fix it.
Thanks!

06-13-07, 10:16 PM   #567
Ringleron
Originally Posted by PunkMime
I recommended MazzleUI to several of my guildies. I love it! One of my guildies installed it.. couldn't handle the lag and uninstalled it. She used it with three of her toons. Two of them work fine now.. same as they did before, but she is now unable to log into her main. It says the file is corrupt. Is there anything we can do? She is putting in a help request to Blizzard now.. but I was wondering if you were familiar with this issue and knew how to fix it.
Thanks!
Look in Programs > World of Warcraft > World of Warcraft Repair.

Click on Check Files Only for the time being and see if that fixes it.

If not, you'll have to follow the "rest" option.

06-14-07, 04:11 AM   #568
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by PunkMime
Thanks!
"The file is corrupt"? Which file? If she's able to log onto some of her characters, I wouldn't do the wow repair thing. I would try deleting her WTF folder.

And, I don't think any file corruption she's had has anything to do with the UI.

06-16-07, 12:07 AM   #569
Brightstuff
A Murloc Raider
No mazzle characters!

I get the DUF unit frames in the original Blizzard location but they won't move down to the mazzle ui locations. What gives?

Draenei Priest 70
Illidan
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_061607_100236.jpg
Views:	471
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	1203  

06-16-07, 04:23 AM   #570
Pankracy
A Defias Bandit
i got ur ui yest, upd addons with aceupdater and now ive found out few bugs ; [
1st: its propably just whine of this single mod not ur compilation but when i keep arrow on fubar petinfo button ive got voice like fatality and my comp just stuck ; [
2nd: its serious problem and im wory that i will be unable to raid with ur ui on because of this ; [ its just when i join a raid group i ve got few "fatality voice" in a row and then raid frames apear all over the screen,grouped by classes and button to choose raid frames layout just doesnt work ; [ its really annoying ; /
keep up good work ; ] hope uptade will be realised soon X] gl&hf

06-16-07, 06:19 AM   #571
cycu
A Murloc Raider
i have big problem all my inscriptions are very small i cant find any options to do bigger
and i cant do anything with my swstats look on 1 pictures below

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/327...7140235bp4.jpg
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/952...7194846kl8.jpg
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/554...7194900hy2.jpg

ps: i have winxp on my pc and i ubrgade all addons i use wowace ubgrader and i instal new version of mazz

sry for my english

Last edited by cycu : 06-16-07 at 11:54 AM.

06-16-07, 08:17 AM   #572
Ztoph
A Murloc Raider
Exclamation

Originally Posted by Brightstuff
I get the DUF unit frames in the original Blizzard location but they won't move down to the mazzle ui locations. What gives?

Draenei Priest 70
Illidan
I have the same problems

06-16-07, 09:05 AM   #573
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Brightstuff

Draenei Priest 70
Illidan
Remazzify the layout. Check your DUF settings and make sure the Mazzle profile is loaded.

06-16-07, 04:13 PM   #574
sbalke7270
A Kobold Labourer
Premium Member
Can't select talents!

I am a shaman and using the basic layout. When I receive talent points, I am unable to assign them. I pull up the talent window, but when I click on anything, nothing happens. Please help because I would really like to assign the 6 talent points I have accumulated. Thanks...

06-16-07, 05:17 PM   #575
Ringleron
Originally Posted by sbalke7270
I am a shaman and using the basic layout. When I receive talent points, I am unable to assign them. I pull up the talent window, but when I click on anything, nothing happens. Please help because I would really like to assign the 6 talent points I have accumulated. Thanks...
You have to set the Talented Addon to Edit Mode and make sure you are using the "Current Template".

The newer version has a check box in the lower left corner.

06-16-07, 11:49 PM   #576
dcwin
A Murloc Raider

Unhappy Un-Talented?

Greetings,
The post by Ringleron re How To add your talent points seemed like the answer to one of my prayers (sadly, NOT the one about the winning lottery numbers ). Unfortunately, when I tried his suggestions, no joy. None of the topmost buttons, incl the Mode button will work, and there is no X in any corner of the page. All I get is the steamwhistle.
Any other suggestions? I have been at level 30 for some time now; in fact, I am almost halfway to 31. I need to USE that point!

06-17-07, 09:52 AM   #577
Ringleron
Originally Posted by dcwin
Greetings,
The post by Ringleron re How To add your talent points seemed like the answer to one of my prayers (sadly, NOT the one about the winning lottery numbers ). Unfortunately, when I tried his suggestions, no joy. None of the topmost buttons, incl the Mode button will work, and there is no X in any corner of the page. All I get is the steamwhistle.
Any other suggestions? I have been at level 30 for some time now; in fact, I am almost halfway to 31. I need to USE that point!
Have you updated the Talented Addon?

The check box in the lower left corner appeared on the latest version.

There is an "update" thread, or you can search of WoWAceUpdater for the other threads describing on how to update the MazzleUI.

Did you add any other non-MazzleUI addons?

06-17-07, 06:46 PM   #578
Mortlach
Post Talent Point and Talented in Mazzle UI - updating

One must use the WindowsAceUpdater (requires .NET 2.0 or greater framework available from Microsoft) or MacAceUpdater.

They differ, but the gist is that you must update two Addons and their libraries. And, whilst at it, might as well update everything else!
  • On a Mac using MacAceUpdater, one must first Select and Install !!!StandaloneLibraries.
  • Then Refresh the list (Refresh button).
  • Click Select Outdated Addons.
    n.b.: Verify that two AddOns, Talented and Talented_Data, are checked.
  • Click Install Selected AddOns.
    (Please, try not to click Uninstall Selected Addons! If you do, stop and Click Install Selected AddOns!)
  • Make certain you've added Mazzle's QuickFix .

There is more in an alternate post for Mac Users. PC users might like Nynaeve's post .

Morticai, Prince & GuildMaster of Briar Rose, Horde

Last edited by Mortlach : 06-17-07 at 07:05 PM.

06-17-07, 09:38 PM   #579
dcwin
A Murloc Raider

STILL no joy with MacAceUpdater!

I tried what you said in an earlier post, Mortlach, but it still doesn't list any of my addons (no version numbers in the Installed column). I did finally update some addons (AutoBar, Cartographer, FuBar, Talented and the DewDrop Library) by hand. That's fixed most of my problems with MazzleUI, but I still haven't quite figured how to get the Talented addon working. It shows that my Lvl 30 Hunter is only Lvl 29, and I apparently have lost the point for Lvl 30 - but I'm still working on it! (If you have any suggestions for that I would be very grateful)! Otherwise, any further assistance with MacAceUpdater would also be gratefully received!

PS I know that helping a noob like me can be a real pain in the *** as well as a waste of valuable playing time, so I can only repeat that I really appreciate what you've done for me so far.

06-18-07, 08:14 AM   #580
irdig
A Murloc Raider
WoW windows are overlapping.(if i go to my character screen and inspect someone at the same time, the super inspect screen is right on top of the character screen, same goes for professions.

In pvp, my scoreboard keeps freezing. either i cant even see it(wont show up) or the scores are from a game from the first time i saw the score(i can see the correct score once, and thats when i log in) but after that one time, it only shows that score or doesnt even show up at all. for instance, in arena also, when i win/lose a game, the score doesnt pop up so i have to manually leave the game.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Bug Report Thread OLD