11-27-09, 07:21 PM   #1
Arox
A Murloc Raider
pitbull 4 buffs/debuffs

i just recently started using pitbull 4 for my new DK and so far i've been very pleased with it. The only complaint i have is that it doesn't seem to be able to separate buffs/debuffs from any of the unit frames. I'd like to show buffs and debuffs for my target only, and not for my player or targets target frames. Is there an option to do such a thing?
12-05-09, 06:32 PM   #2
Arox
A Murloc Raider
no one at all?
12-05-09, 06:39 PM   #3
jadakren
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Arox View Post
no one at all?
no reply because it's obvious you haven't looked at the config interface.

pitbull three had this option, so does pitbull4.
12-06-09, 09:47 AM   #4
Terranell
Premium Member
Premium Member
Specifically: the options are very clear 'Buffs' and 'Debuffs' tick boxes in the Auras tab, under 'Display' on the layout editor for all frame layouts. Just make sure your target frame is using a different layout to your other frames.
12-06-09, 12:28 PM   #5
Taryble
A Molten Giant

However, if you mean you want to remove Auras (buffs/debuffs) from, say, "Player", and not from "Target", you need to look into creating "Layouts". A Pitbull4 set can have any number of Layouts - from 1 (everything looks the same) to "1 for each type of frame" (every frame type is unique). By typing a new name in the "Layout" textbox, you copy the settings of the current Layout to a new one, named what you just typed in. Then all you have to do is set the specific frames you want to use the new layout to use it.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » pitbull 4 buffs/debuffs