01-19-16, 12:43 AM   #1
Carcosa
A Kobold Labourer
Question Which addon is making sounds?

In the last day or two, one of my addons is making sounds that it shouldn't be. I have my wow sound turned off, and my settings for sound on all addons that have them turned off. However I am now hearing alerts whenever a group finder q pops and final fantasy win music every time i kill a raid boss. My first thought on the latter was Bigwigs, so I went in and made sure all sounds were set to "None" and sound was disabled, but I still heard the music on my next boss kill.

The addons I am using that pertain to dungeons and raids are as follows:
Bigwigs (and dependents)
Castbars
EPGP
Exorsis Raid Tools
LFG Filter for Premade Groups
Little Wigs
Omen
Premade Group Finder
Rarity
Recount
Weak Auras
Z-Perl

If anyone has any idea which addon is making these sounds and how they can be disabled I would really appreciate the help. If you think it's the result of another addon that I didn't list here let me know and I'll check that too. Thanks in advance.

01-19-16, 01:09 AM   #2
SDPhantom
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It's either BigWigs or LittleWigs. They both pretty much use the same addon code and do the same thing. BigWigs is for raid bosses and LittleWigs works on dungeon bosses. They both have the additional feature of keeping track of LFD join timers.

BigWigs settings can be accessed by typing /bw. I'm not sure if this is different for LittleWigs.

Last edited by SDPhantom : 01-19-16 at 01:15 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Which addon is making sounds?