07-13-10, 10:10 AM   #1
Zulakbar
A Kobold Labourer
cataclysm beta

I'm in the beta and was wondering if there is anything I can do to help in preparation for cataclysm like gather information off quests or something.

Just wanna help my favorite addon.

07-22-10, 10:56 AM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
We have not yet started any work on a Cataclysm update. When a Carbonite 4 beta is ready, we will post it for people to test. Then we could start getting data files from testers.

07-22-10, 10:59 AM   #3
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I personally don't use Carbonite myself but I am quite willing to assist here too during my own testing runs. Even in the azeroth starting zones they have changed the questing experience alot. Kalimdor still needs work but the Eastern Kingdoms are alot more refreshing for us altoholics.

08-02-10, 03:12 PM   #4
bmtphoenix
A Fallenroot Satyr
Considering the frequency and contents of the updates to Carbonite since Blizz pitched a fit about us paying a subscription fee, I've got a sinking feeling that there will be no Carbonite in Cataclysm.

08-16-10, 07:21 AM   #5
Svegan
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Donate

As has been noted, blizzard does not allow addon makers to charge a fee, but they do not have any means to block or hinder donations made.

09-27-10, 12:48 AM   #6
bmtphoenix
A Fallenroot Satyr
I'd much rather know that my small amount of money was joining with others to be significant as opposed to hope.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » cataclysm beta