02-11-10, 03:02 PM   #1
Gidas99
A Kobold Labourer
Cool Landsouls UI. What does it contain? :)

Hey guys..

I was bored and watched some youtube vids and decided to do a search on landsoul
I found 1 vid and I fell in love with his UI, so I am hoping you guys can help me figure out what it contains
I am interested in pretty much every addon he got, that I can see, at least. Recount, no thanks, the mini map edit is also not my taste but I would like to get the addon who made it able, since I would like the ability to move it around.

I've added a few numbers, for the ease of explanaition hehe
Heres 1 of 2 pics.

1. The big Icon that pops up when the cooldown is over (also text on the right side of the screen near the healing stream), which AddOn is doing that?

2. The "Slam!" bar, which I assume is part of the rest of his "combat" buffs over his own frame. I love it, and That slam proc notification, INCLUDING TIMERS! yummy! Me wants

3. The text that jumps up when his abilities are ready and also when a trinket proc (Thats usefull info!) Also a over his target there is sunder armor and I believe that it only shows his own debuffs which is really awesome and would love that as well..

Pic 2 of 2

1: The "nameplates", I think its called.. Never used 'em before.
They don't pop up until the mob is into range, I think, and that is really convenient with Cleave and stuff. They also look cool..

The general stuff I am also interested in, is, the floating dmg numbers, his target frames, buff/debuff frames, His bars/buttons/cooldown (Notice how Commanding shout got that green radiance, because thats what's active? Love that)
EDIT: also am really interested into his "healing stream". Looks good!

I think that was all.. Everything except recount really, and I think thats Omen threat next to it so thats checked as well

I really hope you guys can help and Thanks in advance!

Cheers!
02-11-10, 03:10 PM   #2
Psychophan7
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
That UI looks unappealing, imo.

The [Slam!] and cooldown notification (3) is [utl=http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info5153-MikScrollingBattleText.html]MikScrollingBattleText[/url].

(2) looks like a simple buff frame. Might be Satrina Buff Frames, but its probably some other addon proc-watching addon.
02-11-10, 03:16 PM   #3
karmamuscle
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I am 99% sure he uses Satrina Buff Frames for all his timers and buffs.
I remember reading it in one of his posts on jerks. Been looking for it, but can't seem to find it again.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Landsouls UI. What does it contain? :)