11-20-07, 01:39 PM   #1
cho
A Defias Bandit
Perfectraid r180

HI,

I am brand new to perfectraids, but have been a longtime user of ctraid. I want to be able to split the raid, from 1 long column into groups.

"A preliminary frame editor is in game. It can be kind of complex at the moment, but it comes with a nice set of defaults for you to use."

Where is this frame editor?

I don't see button nor does perfectraid come up in my fubar mod to allow me access to window for allows for modification of perfectraid options.

Do I need another mod that does that for me?

Anyway, want to set raid up in group, just like the picture on the dowload website for perfectraid.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...rfectRaid.html

Any suggestions would be wonderful, as i don't see gui window that allows me to modifly my frame (make into raid groups) like it shows in the picture of the download url.

Nor have I seen any directions on how to do that.

Would help a bunch if you guys could tell me how to get the window gui to open so I can mess around.
Thanks!

Yes, I am new to this mod, so have no clue how to use it or modify it. Please help a noob.

Last edited by cho : 11-20-07 at 01:44 PM.
11-20-07, 01:56 PM   #2
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Type /praid.

Navigate to the Raid frames tab. You can set everything up there.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Perfectraid r180