03-07-10, 02:05 PM   #1
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Pick for 3/7: Linkmate: Quests (new)

Linkmate: Quests:

Sometimes I have to accept quests quickly (moving NPC, random dungeon popping, combat, etc.) and don't have time to read them. Other times, I forget what I just read 5 seconds earlier. Then I find myself looking at the chat log thinking, "what was the name of the quest I just accepted?", so that I can open my quest log and look for it. This addon turns the "quest accepted" chat message into a clickable link for that quest. Click it and a tooltip type window appears (just like when clicking item links in chat) with the objective of the quest. If you control-click the link, then your quest log opens to the quest for you to read.

Stay on top of your quests easier, and download the addon here.

For previous Picks of the Week, see here.

Are you the author of a mod that you think belongs in this spotlight? Just upload/update it to WoWInterface, and it will automatically be considered for that week's Pick.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » Site Forums » WoWI's Pick(s) of the Week » Pick for 3/7: Linkmate: Quests (new)