08-04-10, 03:49 PM   #1
Nefrirr
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Question Abilities for Arena Announcer in Cataclysm

Most classes will experience significant ability overhauls in cataclysm. New skills and talents appear, old ones are gone or change their functionality.

Arena Announcer is an addon that currently does two things:
- Announce pvp-relevant aura gains (e.g. divine shield, ice block, arcane power...)
- Announce pvp-relevant player abilities when they come off cooldown.

Aura gains are tracked for both hostile and friendly players, buffs as well as debuffs.

Now, here's the catch. Due to work-related time shortage, I will probably not be able to get a really deep insight into all of the new class mechanics, even if I get into the cataclysm beta. That's why I need your help.

Please use this thread to give me your opinion on which abilities should be trackable in post-cataclysm Arena Announcer for each of the classes.

Thank you in advance.

09-16-10, 10:37 AM   #2
Nefrirr
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Just as a small status update: ArenaAnnouncer is now works in the cataclysm beta (Download it here!).

I'm still in need of feedback, both about the general functionality of the addon itsel aswell as spells that are potentially missing from the database. I cannot properly test it myself since I have no access to lvl80 characters or premades.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Cataclysm Beta » Abilities for Arena Announcer in Cataclysm