10-30-10, 05:11 PM   #1
eberkain
A Fallenroot Satyr
My Experiement : Battle Decks Minigame

First, a picture...

I never developed an addon before, but I have extensive c++ experience. Lua is turning out to be really awesome, and the API is so well documented things are going faster than I thought they would when I first started punching out functions.... yesterday.

So, the above is fully functional and you should be able to gather the general way this is going from that. Randomly generated TCG cards that come from your characters items/spells. Which you use to play against or with other players.

The reason I'm posting here is to look for a little brainstorming, what type of game mechanics should the card game use? The WoW TCG requires a massive conversation to be playable, my wife and I play, and this game must be a simpler game to work in the setting. I want to target an average play session time of ten-fifteen minutes for experienced players, but other than that I am open to suggestions for mechanics, concepts, card rules specifics, anything.

Last edited by eberkain : 10-31-10 at 04:46 AM.

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » My Experiement