09-23-06, 03:54 PM   #1
Hevanus
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Bugs creating a form?

Maybe I'm just not understanding how to create a new project. I created a project, then filled in the TOC fields. Then, I tried adding a new form, which caused a non-existant XML file to become listed in the Project Explorer list. I tried double-clicking the new form in the list so that I could visually edit it, and it told me to pick a templte (Default or Basic), so I chose Default. It then told me the file didn't exist and asked if I should close it (???), so I said no. At this point I tried double-clicking the form and got an Unhandled exception popup. I hit continue and am not able to edit the form.

Either this is just way too complicated, or something is bugged.

Edit: Well, it looks like by ignoring some errors and closing and opening things enough times, I'm able to get it to work. Part of the problem was that the Structure tab was showing by default instead of the Properties tab.

Last edited by Hevanus : 09-23-06 at 04:12 PM.
09-23-06, 07:05 PM   #2
Nulkris
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thanks for the report, I'll look into it. For now, just hit No whenever it asks you to close files you just created.

Nulk

Last edited by Nulkris : 09-23-06 at 07:59 PM.

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Bugs creating a form?