10-18-07, 09:16 AM   #1
RedLegg
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Replacement for Itemrack

I've been having multiple problem with Itemrack. I was wondering if folks know of a replacement for this mod. I've looked at Outfitter, but it appears to have numerious conflicts with Cartographer.

Thanks,
10-18-07, 09:21 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
What problems? It was even updated for 2.2.3 and I have 0 issues (though I've been too lazy to set up the actual "rack" part of it lately)
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-18-07, 01:36 PM   #3
kasca
A Frostmaul Preserver
I also have been looking something else. Problems ...you no longer can mouse over the items to change to some thing else. I by accedent poped one the squares off and had to whipe the file to get ride of it. Maybe iam just not looking in the right places but i also dont see how your to use any the fuctions.
10-18-07, 02:01 PM   #4
Slakah
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Item rack works fine for me.
10-18-07, 03:10 PM   #5
RichDawg
A Defias Bandit
Get ClosetGnome
10-18-07, 03:15 PM   #6
Kaomie
A Scalebane Royal Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I run both Outfitter and Cartographer and there is no conflict that I know of. Maybe it is only with an additional Cartographer module (I just use _Mining and _Herbalism aside from the basic Cartographer pack and remove the Instance/PvP stuff as I use Atlas for that). I was even not lazy enough to actually setup a couple of outfits, works fine. I like switching suddenly to the [Festive Pink Dress] only when someone is checking me out

Last edited by Kaomie : 10-18-07 at 03:23 PM.
10-18-07, 03:38 PM   #7
Xacius
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Closetgnome works great for me. Only thing that might get ya sometimes is when you forget to delete the current outfit and add a new one, when you get new drops.
10-19-07, 12:05 AM   #8
RedLegg
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Seerah
What problems? It was even updated for 2.2.3 and I have 0 issues (though I've been too lazy to set up the actual "rack" part of it lately)
Key bindings don't work. Get a wierd highlighted circle on the set button that grows and shrinks when I try to move it. Sets will not show up on my alts after I have set them up when I left click the button.

I deleted the savedvariable for item rack and the problems persist.

Thank you all for your suggestions. I think I'll try Outfitter as it seems to be more "all-in-one" where ClosetGnome appears to have lots of little bits.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Replacement for Itemrack