08-05-11, 09:07 PM   #1
starlon
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
git auth

I'm having problems pushing to my git repos on WoWI. Says my key's rejected. I've made sure the keys match by replacing it. Any idea?

Legalize WoW gold purchases directly from Blizzard! Yeah, my doctor thinks I'm crazy too. >.<

"It was either going to school for programming or working at the Genetically Modified Wildlife Preserve. I've always had a love for the wildlife, but technology won out in the end."

Note: If you know of a library that you want to make available in your own scripts. let me know and I'll see about writing a plugin for it.

LCD4WoW
08-05-11, 10:26 PM   #2
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
What are you using git in?

Are you able to git add, commit, clone and all that fun stuff? You just can't git push?

I'm able to push to my test git repo with out any problem. I even added a new key and tried to push again thinking it was only new keys?

Last edited by Dolby : 08-05-11 at 10:32 PM.
08-06-11, 01:44 AM   #3
starlon
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
starlon@localhost:tmp$ git clone [email protected]:StarTip-158
Cloning into StarTip-158...
Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).
fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly

Legalize WoW gold purchases directly from Blizzard! Yeah, my doctor thinks I'm crazy too. >.<

"It was either going to school for programming or working at the Genetically Modified Wildlife Preserve. I've always had a love for the wildlife, but technology won out in the end."

Note: If you know of a library that you want to make available in your own scripts. let me know and I'll see about writing a plugin for it.

LCD4WoW
08-06-11, 01:55 AM   #4
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
Hmmm and this is what I get...

git clone [email protected]:StarTip-158
Initialized empty Git repository in /home/***/StarTip-158/.git/
remote: Counting objects: 3699, done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (1086/1086), done.
remote: Total 3699 (delta 2609), reused 3675 (delta 2599)
Receiving objects: 100% (3699/3699), 1.11 MiB, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (2609/2609), done.

It looks like there is a problem with the key on your end possibly? I received that same error when I tried to clone on a machine that I didn't generate a key for yet.

I'm no expert on working with git so I've pointed Cladhaire to this topic for further assistance. I just wrote the user frontend.

Hopefully we can get this figured out real soon for you.
08-06-11, 02:19 AM   #5
starlon
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Let me generate a new one.

LCD4WoW
08-06-11, 02:28 AM   #6
starlon
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
No that didn't work. :\ I think I'm hacked again. >.< sigh

LCD4WoW
08-06-11, 02:53 AM   #7
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
Looking further into it with Cladhaire now and it looks like a problem on our end. We are working on it. Our authorized keys list isnt being updated so old keys work, new keys dont.
08-06-11, 03:05 AM   #8
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
Ok this issue should be fixed. Was a bug in my front end code (only cropped up in a certain situation that hasn't happened until a few days ago) that was freaking out the back-end so keys weren't getting updated in git.

Thanks for contacting us and being patient.

Last edited by Dolby : 08-06-11 at 03:09 AM.
08-06-11, 03:46 AM   #9
starlon
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Thank you. I can count out the hacker theory. Yay. lol *happy sigh*

LCD4WoW

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » git auth