01-07-15, 06:17 PM   #1
Blurgasm
A Murloc Raider
Help with WoW Default Raid Frames

So I actually really like the default raid frames. Whenever I try to setup grid or something else I find I'm always missing something.

The only thing I don't like about the default raid frames is that it really sucks for debuffs. I used to be the king of dispelling when I used grid because it appeared right in front of you but now that I switched to default raid frames I can't tell the difference between a dispellable debuff and a non dispellable debuff.

Is there anyway that I can use the default raid frames and make it obvious as all hell when there is a dispel required?

I will switch back to grid, but I always suck at setting it up correctly for all fights
01-07-15, 08:02 PM   #2
kaytotes
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Under Interface -> Raid Profiles you can toggle Display Only Dispellable Debuffs.
01-08-15, 12:22 AM   #3
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Blurgasm View Post
I will switch back to grid, but I always suck at setting it up correctly for all fights
You shouldn't need to set it up for any fights. I raided with Grid 20-40 hours a week all through BC and Wrath and never had to make any fight-specific configuration changes. Just set it up once to show the information that's relevant to your class/role in a way that works for you, and you're good to go.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Help with WoW Default Raid Frames