11-29-06, 11:35 AM   #221
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by gweniver
I think it may have been an issue with the version of Theorycraft included. I copied in the version that I had in my old UI and it worked.
There are two versions of theorycraft IIRC. I use the lighter one that only does tooltips.

11-29-06, 11:35 AM   #222
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by keshian
Loving it!

How can I get the Mob Health % in the HUD? So I can use it to judge executes (Warrior)?
Discord Unit Frames.

11-29-06, 11:37 AM   #223
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Xfaktah
Ok Mazzle after some days testing your UI ...things going really better, but i got 1 question... about your awesome work on 3 D frames...
Is there any chance to use your 3D addons w/o your UI?
I mean just copyin the addon and library in another Ui package?
i tried to do it...but the 3d models arent showin? is there a config command to type or somethin else or you cant use them separatly anyway?

ty for reply and sorry if someone asked it yet..but i really didnt feel to scroll up all the 24 pages of threads.,..

well i scrolled up...and for what i got you really wont ppls use it separatly, im not a programmer but i can understand your feelings...

so ill change the question since i got a problem with your uI:

everytime i join a bg i go in raid frames i hide them to show party group and give some other settings...well when i get out of that bg and join another one...the options are resetted again and i need to do the same work again...any suggestion to fix it?
Set your raid frames preferences in MazzleOptions under 'MazzleUI Unit Frame Options'.

11-29-06, 11:40 AM   #224
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Charlimangy
I just installed Mazzle last night and it's an amazing piece of work. Congratulations! There was one issue that plagued me though. The default button setting for Druid did not have basic attack on any button for Bear form. The '1' key is bound to the 'swipe' attack, but that takes some rage and you're not going to have much rage if you never attack.

I solved this problem by moving the swipe down to the third level bar and putting attack on 1, but now my swipe is in an odd place.

I also have a basic confusion about how keybindings are set up. Do I go to Escape->Keybindings or is there a mod somewhere that I use instead? The regular keybinding UI has a message all over it that makes me think I shouldn't be using it (sorry, I've forgotten what the message is and I don't have access to it at the moment).
Actually, I'd recommend you save any bindings changes in DAB, not the normal keybindings window that Joypunk points you to. The DAB ones have priority over the base ones the Mazzifier uses. Just open DAB and click on keybindings.

11-29-06, 11:55 AM   #225
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Aurilias
OK, I see now that it's a seperate addon. Sorry about that, I assumed it was part of the discord set along with the hud. I'll take a look at that and see what the issue might be there. All addons are enabled, so that shouldn't be it though. I'll look into the DUF issue you noted as well.

Thanks for the quick response
I think you misunderstand. There is no DUF issue. I was simply telling you that the combo points are NOT done from DUF.

11-29-06, 12:00 PM   #226
Charlimangy
A Defias Bandit
Both hands on the keyboard

Originally Posted by phukkitt
You actually use the attack button?
The rest of us just right click...
I was born without the gene that allows effective use of the left hand (alpha) "driving" keys (w,e, etc.) so I actually use the arrow keys to move and the left hand for all attacks, spells, etc. Primitive, I know, but it means I don't have my hand on the mouse much of the time.

11-29-06, 12:10 PM   #227
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Charlimangy
I was born without the gene that allows effective use of the left hand (alpha) "driving" keys (w,e, etc.) so I actually use the arrow keys to move and the left hand for all attacks, spells, etc. Primitive, I know, but it means I don't have my hand on the mouse much of the time.
If you don't want to mess with the layout, you can just add a binding for attack instead of moving skills around. Just open DAB, drop it in an empty action ID and then create a binding within DAB (by clicking 'Keybindings'). If you go to the end of the keybinding list, you can see how the mount keybinding is done as an example.

11-29-06, 12:30 PM   #228
tetsu001
A Kobold Labourer
thanks mazzle

thx mazzle for your awesome work and i have been waitng for your UI release for a long long time, your UI is the most beatiful one i have ever seen.
first of all, i have to say i am a chinese and playing in taiwanese server.
i downloaded your ui and installed it immediately(OF COZ I FOLLOWING THE INSTRUSTIONS). however, the MAZZ ui started to install for about 5 sec and the game drop out itself no matter how many times i tried. moreover, i observed that all the chinese fontin the game disappear itself.
i have the experience of using Discord MOD, so i tried to changed the fonts to chinese in DUF, and replaced the files in FONT folder in your UI with chinese fonts. it still dosen't work in the right way.
Please help me with this because i have spend around 2 hours to search for a solution but seems there is no post or threads mention about this(except the german player who have post here which the problem is similar to mine).
many of my guildmates want to use your UI so please help us out.
Sorry for my bad english.

11-29-06, 12:33 PM   #229
Teranaus
A Kobold Labourer
FAQ's Missing and Yes I'm using 2880x900 3.2

Hey Mazz,

Great UI! Been a long time coming. Kind of like that second Red Sox World Series victory.

I noticed you talked about going to the F.A.Q. but on the download page the F.A.Q. is empty. Is there another place I should be going to view the F.A.Q.?

Also yeah I'm one of those weirdo's with DUAL 19" Widescreens and a 2880x900 setup, WOW looks fantastic! But the this UI is a little Funky. I'm familiar with Discord et al and understand image manipulation but I'm not sure where the artwork is located on the file system. And can I make different artwork for my 3.2 so that if I switch resolutions it will know how to handle it?

Thanks Great Work!

11-29-06, 01:06 PM   #230
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by tetsu001
thx mazzle for your awesome work and i have been waitng for your UI release for a long long time, your UI is the most beatiful one i have ever seen.
first of all, i have to say i am a chinese and playing in taiwanese server.
i downloaded your ui and installed it immediately(OF COZ I FOLLOWING THE INSTRUSTIONS). however, the MAZZ ui started to install for about 5 sec and the game drop out itself no matter how many times i tried. moreover, i observed that all the chinese fontin the game disappear itself.
i have the experience of using Discord MOD, so i tried to changed the fonts to chinese in DUF, and replaced the files in FONT folder in your UI with chinese fonts. it still dosen't work in the right way.
Please help me with this because i have spend around 2 hours to search for a solution but seems there is no post or threads mention about this(except the german player who have post here which the problem is similar to mine).
many of my guildmates want to use your UI so please help us out.
Sorry for my bad english.
Sorry, I have absolutely NO idea on what would be involved getting it to work with Chinese WoW. To be honest, I don't even know how well it works on the European version.

11-29-06, 01:09 PM   #231
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Teranaus
Hey Mazz,

Great UI! Been a long time coming. Kind of like that second Red Sox World Series victory.

I noticed you talked about going to the F.A.Q. but on the download page the F.A.Q. is empty. Is there another place I should be going to view the F.A.Q.?

Also yeah I'm one of those weirdo's with DUAL 19" Widescreens and a 2880x900 setup, WOW looks fantastic! But the this UI is a little Funky. I'm familiar with Discord et al and understand image manipulation but I'm not sure where the artwork is located on the file system. And can I make different artwork for my 3.2 so that if I switch resolutions it will know how to handle it?

Thanks Great Work!
The FAQ is currently only in-game.

I have no experience with setups of that type. Sorry.

11-29-06, 01:23 PM   #232
Rahod
A Defias Bandit
Hunter Pet issuse

I have a hunter pet issuse it tells me that my pet is hungry but I can seem to find a auto feed button it seems have to to the long way of clicking and finding the food. someone out there help me out?

Rahod

11-29-06, 01:41 PM   #233
Pocalypse
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Amazing UI Mazzle. Been waiting about a year, and worth every second!

I do have one question though. Is there any way to make the HuD stay visible for like 5 seconds after I exit combat? I couldnt find any settings like that in DUF, though this is the first time im using any Discord stuff. I dont want it there most of the time, but it often disappears when im looking right at it.

11-29-06, 01:49 PM   #234
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Pocalypse

I do have one question though. Is there any way to make the HuD stay visible for like 5 seconds after I exit combat? I couldnt find any settings like that in DUF, though this is the first time im using any Discord stuff. I dont want it there most of the time, but it often disappears when im looking right at it.
There is no way to do that currently. The only thing you can do is set the out of combat alpha to be greater than 0, so that it shows all the time.

btw, neither DUF nor DART control the HUD. It's done in the MazzleUI add-on.

11-29-06, 01:50 PM   #235
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Pocalypse

There's an add-on called Fizzwidget's Feed-o-Matic. Look it up in MazzleOptions.

11-29-06, 01:53 PM   #236
Rhudaur
A Defias Bandit
Two questions

Hi

I have spent 5 hours per nite for the last 3 nites using your UI and reading and rereading your Help info and the forums, and my apologies in advance if my questions have been answsered elsewhere and I have missed the information. There is a lot to take in.

My first question is that I wonder if there is a post somewhere that lists the keybindings and their actions, and the discord action key equivalents or whatever they are called, and thus by default I could easily learn what keys are open and could be used for personal use. I am currently compiling my own list, but if there is one posted somewhere, I would happily use it.

My second question is that I wonder if there is a post somewhere that outlines the parts of the HUD. It is really nice, and I am wondering if I am missing anything that isn’t obvious.

I would note in passing that I don’t know how to use DAB, and don’t have a lot of time available to delve into it, but I really like and want to use your interface.

My only difficulty so far is that on the mage UI, I cannot read the key stroke equivalent on some of the buttons. The Blink button is a good example - the keybinding just blends into the background at least on the 3 computer setups that I use (Dell XPS portable, Mac G5 desktop, Mac G4 portable). So I have had to look around a bit to find out what keybindings are used, and what are available for other uses. This is no big deal and expected from the information you posted. But for a casual addon user like me, a list that I could refer to would be very helpful.

Your UI is astounding. I had no idea you could do so much to make game play easier and more pleasureable. The people who have helped put this together have done a huge service for the WoW community, and cannot be thanked enough.

Regards

11-29-06, 02:30 PM   #237
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Rhudaur
My first question is that I wonder if there is a post somewhere that lists the keybindings and their actions, and the discord action key equivalents or whatever they are called, and thus by default I could easily learn what keys are open and could be used for personal use. I am currently compiling my own list, but if there is one posted somewhere, I would happily use it.
No, there isn't any such list. It's a little tricky b/c there's a base set of keybindings and then the DAB one is applied on top of it.

My second question is that I wonder if there is a post somewhere that outlines the parts of the HUD. It is really nice, and I am wondering if I am missing anything that isn’t obvious.
The goal of the HUD was to be lightweight and clean. There probably isn't much you're missing that you can't find in the options for it.

My only difficulty so far is that on the mage UI, I cannot read the key stroke equivalent on some of the buttons. The Blink button is a good example - the keybinding just blends into the background at least on the 3 computer setups that I use (Dell XPS portable, Mac G5 desktop, Mac G4 portable). So I have had to look around a bit to find out what keybindings are used, and what are available for other uses. This is no big deal and expected from the information you posted. But for a casual addon user like me, a list that I could refer to would be very helpful.
Yeah, some bindings are hard to read. If you can't read something, I suggest looking in the bindings. It's a little more readable there. Oh, and blink is `. (top left key below escape).

11-29-06, 03:58 PM   #238
Drdoctor
A Murloc Raider
UI will not load

I installed it on another computer but i get an error
Timex:Scheduled function Mazzifier_Mazzifytimer_PD failed with earror interface\frameXML\chatframe\.lua:2205:attempt to index field chatframe (a nil value)

dont know what to do it installed perfect on the frist computer but the secound one i get this error

11-29-06, 04:49 PM   #239
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Drdoctor
I installed it on another computer but i get an error
Timex:Scheduled function Mazzifier_Mazzifytimer_PD failed with earror interface\frameXML\chatframe\.lua:2205:attempt to index field chatframe (a nil value)

dont know what to do it installed perfect on the frist computer but the secound one i get this error
That's a difficult error to troubleshoot because it doesn't really say what caused the error. The real error caused the error you pasted above in the the chatframe code, which is from Blizzard. If you could tell me as much as you can about the character you were running this on, I can try to recreate it. Stuff that would be helpful would be things like aspect ratio, all mazzleui install settings, level, class, whether it was the first character mazzified, and whether you added or removed any add-ons.

11-29-06, 05:58 PM   #240
Drdoctor
A Murloc Raider
i installed evreything that came with the package.Its a priest lvl 60 the settings is default i think i changed like one thing cant remeber atm at work but i didnt add any other mods to the addons folder yet so .... i going to try a few more thing later and keep u up to date. tyvm for ur time

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI