12-03-06, 06:10 AM   #321
Mechrior
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Thumbs up Names display

Originally Posted by Sassal
Great UI...i use it on my mage.

Just two questions:

How do i make everything bigger?

How can i make the player names display above the players head?

Thanks ~ Sassal

to display player names above their heads there is a name toggle addon embedded on the fubar at the top of the window...... can toggle different parts there.... hope it helps!

Edit: hey mazzle im not taking your job i just like to help.... but if you want help posting gimme a shout! i use your UI plus some bits of my own and am loving it..... GZ and keep the content coming!

Last edited by Mechrior : 12-03-06 at 06:11 AM. Reason: apology

12-03-06, 07:47 AM   #322
kema99
A Murloc Raider
I love your UI, its got all you need in one package and its clean!

I was wondering if you omited the keyring or did you put that in the context menu?

12-03-06, 10:58 AM   #323
joypunk
A Scalebane Royal Guard
Originally Posted by kema99
I love your UI, its got all you need in one package and its clean!

I was wondering if you omited the keyring or did you put that in the context menu?

If you check your keybindings, you will see that Toggle Keyring is bound to Ctrl-K.

12-03-06, 11:04 AM   #324
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Ualaa
I managed to convert my roommate from Cosmos to Mazzle UI !!

He would like to move the tip that you get when you mouse over someone. For example, I mouse over a player and on the left side of the screen, bottom third, it lists their name, class, level and if they're friendly. Mousing over a spell gives the information for that spell or ability.

My best guess is to go into /dfm and attempt to move it. Unfortunately we're not sure what its called, or really even if this is the best tool to move that part of the UI.

Again, any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks for a great UI.
There's an entire category for tooltips in MazzleOptions.

12-03-06, 11:04 AM   #325
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Sassal
Great UI...i use it on my mage.

Just two questions:

How do i make everything bigger?

How can i make the player names display above the players head?

Thanks ~ Sassal
Read the FAQ.

12-03-06, 11:31 AM   #326
Samiel
A Murloc Raider
How prepared are you for 2.0? As in, how broken will Mazzle be? I'm sure it's been asked before, but 33 pages are a bit much to read through

12-03-06, 12:18 PM   #327
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Why do people not look back even 3 pages ... its not hard. That question has been answered numerous times. http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...&postcount=296 read it.

12-03-06, 12:40 PM   #328
Dragoncroft
A Murloc Raider
Mazzle...

I've never been a big fan of compilations but having played with this one a bit this morning I have to say---Great job. This is a really nifty UI. I'm not going to convert to it just yet since it's all going to burst into flame 12/5 but I'll be eagerly awaiting the 2.0 version.

/cheers to you!

12-03-06, 12:44 PM   #329
art3mis
A Murloc Raider
Well I must say that this UI is just dead sexy, love it and hope that it's ready for 2.0 so I don't have to devolve to the ugly one i had before.
I have only one quest and thats about the chat box..
How do I make the chatbox normal?
As it stands, with PRAT running its all gimpy coloured with a @ starting each line. If I disable PRAT or turn off the replacements all my lines become white regardless of what colour i select for that channel in the options and even chatmanager shows the right colours.
Basically.. which mod is screwing with my chat colours? I'm sick of seeing all white in every window for everything.
PS it's not a timestamp thing, removed that a while back.

thanks

12-03-06, 01:21 PM   #330
wolves
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by art3mis
As it stands, with PRAT running its all gimpy coloured with a @ starting each line.

thanks

Hmm, well to remove those @'s everywhere i think you can disable the easyCopy mod(smart copy? i dont have it in front of me so im not sure on the details, but i hope that helps a bit.

12-03-06, 01:39 PM   #331
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

Is there anyway I can change the current time located at the bottom right frame next to the FPS/latency info? because I noticed that it is 1hr behind from my current time. Or is this only go with the server's time.

Thz

12-03-06, 02:28 PM   #332
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by 123noob
Is there anyway I can change the current time located at the bottom right frame next to the FPS/latency info? because I noticed that it is 1hr behind from my current time. Or is this only go with the server's time.

Thz
Read the FAQ. That's an exact question.

12-03-06, 02:28 PM   #333
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by wolves
Hmm, well to remove those @'s everywhere i think you can disable the easyCopy mod(smart copy? i dont have it in front of me so im not sure on the details, but i hope that helps a bit.
That also is an exact FAQ question.

12-03-06, 02:48 PM   #334
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Aygen
Why do people not look back even 3 pages ... its not hard. That question has been answered numerous times. http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...&postcount=296 read it.
Actually, I've made no posts about that, which was intentional. I don't want to get into the expectation game like during the closed beta. Any posts you saw about that before was pretty much all conjecture by some of the testers.

Anyway, I've started it. It'll take a good deal of work, and I'm not sure how long it will take. I was hoping to have something for Tuesday, but meh. I'm in the process of converting my stuff to Ace2, and a lot of the add-ons already have BC versions out. There are three big hurdles though, that all relate to the dearth of discord add-ons. I have to first code the equivalent of what I used to use DFM and DART for. Then I have to translate the layouts to another bar add-on. The only real question mark is the third hurdle, the unit frames. I don't think any of the current unit frame add-ons will allow me to make the same kind of unit frames that I did in DUF.

[emo]Frankly, I don't know how much time I'm going to put into it. Lately, it's struck me that I should really be doing something more productive; I should be doing something I get something out of IRL. As players of MMOs and their many time sinks, I'm sure you can relate. As it stands, the most common thing I get out of this IRL is a headache. But also like an MMO, I don't want to drop it b/c I've already invested so much time into it. So, we'll see.[/emo]

12-03-06, 03:52 PM   #335
bacon360
A Theradrim Guardian
Mazzle, I love this UI, everyday I love it even more. You really did a great job! I will be donating very soon.

12-03-06, 04:12 PM   #336
art3mis
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by wolves
awesome it was easy copy that was stripping my coloured channel info...
thanks oodles.

12-03-06, 04:53 PM   #337
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

-.- i feel so pathetic lol... tried looking at the faq, then got lazy at reading XD

12-03-06, 04:58 PM   #338
Jordster
A Defias Bandit
Mazzle thank you for all of your hard work! Your UI is absolutely beautiful - it's the first all-intensive UI that I've found to be worth the learning curve. The self-install (LOL Mazzlegasm) is excellent!

I have one problem ...

My HUD combo points keep disappearing! It seems to happen (1) every time I switch over to my Priest and then come back and (2) randomly. One time I even had it stop working mid-AB game. Any suggestions of fixing this?

Thanks,

~ Jordster of <Altar of Storms>

PS. My buddy Rahmiel says he knows you from AD ... he thought it was awesome that I was using your UI and lol'd about Mazzlegasms. I don't know what his name was there, though

12-03-06, 05:39 PM   #339
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Jordster
Mazzle thank you for all of your hard work! Your UI is absolutely beautiful - it's the first all-intensive UI that I've found to be worth the learning curve. The self-install (LOL Mazzlegasm) is excellent!

I have one problem ...

My HUD combo points keep disappearing! It seems to happen (1) every time I switch over to my Priest and then come back and (2) randomly. One time I even had it stop working mid-AB game. Any suggestions of fixing this?

Thanks,

PS. My buddy Rahmiel says he knows you from AD ... he thought it was awesome that I was using your UI and lol'd about Mazzlegasms. I don't know what his name was there, though
I think I know who you're talking about. Canadian Pally, right?

As for the combo points, I'm not sure what causes that. I've found that occasionally a frame will become immovable. DFM won't move it. Even manual clearing of anchors and setting position won't move it. I'm not exactly sure what's going on, though I'm guessing it might have something to do with DFM's locking mechanism. So far, I've only seen this happen with the BigWigs timer, WitchHunt spell alerts and Color Combo Points. If it somehow became locked while not visible, it would appear to disappear to you.

My only suggestion at this point is to remove those frames from DFM and manually place them yourself. If an interaction with DFM is indeed the cause, that might get rid of the problem.

12-03-06, 07:01 PM   #340
Jordster
A Defias Bandit
Thanks for the speedy reply.

LOL yes - Canadian Pally! That's the one!

I'm not sure what DFM is but I'm going to go out on a limb and guess it is a frame manager of some sort (kinda like Move anything). Just to clarify - what you are suggesting I do is look for a mod called "DFM" and remove color combo points from it, and then go to the color combo points mod directly and have it display?

Thanks,

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI