01-03-07, 07:16 PM   #621
scarv
A Defias Bandit

hey where can i get a link to the actual download of the 2.0 interface ive looked through the beta forums and stuff cant find it

01-03-07, 07:32 PM   #622
SilverHand
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I'm just gonna take a shot in the dark, and say that there isn't a Beta.

No, really. The only people who have a 2.0 version for MazzleUI are the people Mazzle's Beta Group.

As Ziot put it "Don't even try to think you can download the beta if you're not in the beta program"

01-03-07, 07:38 PM   #623
scarv
A Defias Bandit

eh ok nice interface anyway

01-03-07, 07:54 PM   #624
Cryptonic
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Hate that..

01-03-07, 08:35 PM   #625
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Two questions...

This may get my post overlooked altogether, but with the scope of issues (the BG one primarily) getting narrowed down, do you have any speculation as to when we might get a general release? (Yes, I know i'm the same guy that said, "When it's done", a few pages ago....but things have progressed a lot since then...heh).

Also, I saw the option for opening all bags at once is an included option, but if we add something like Bagnon (or another consolidated bag view addon) will we likely break the operation of the UI? I suspect it will, but had to ask.

Again, many thanks for all the effort you've put in.

*Edited for clarity

01-03-07, 11:23 PM   #626
Kierrkian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by Arkive
Also, I saw the option for opening all bags at once is an included option, but if we add something like Bagnon (or another consolidated bag view addon) will we likely break the operation of the UI? I suspect it will, but had to ask.

Mazz added Baggins to the UI, there is an option during initial UI setup that asks if you would like to use it. I for one think its pretty cool now that I have tried it, it seperates items into categories ( not just highlight gives a seperate bag look ).

If you choose to NOT use Baggins then you can use any other Add-on with the UI with no problem ( I used vBagnon before .92 ).

01-04-07, 12:47 AM   #627
Sgmorris
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Mazzle?

Hey Mazzle, just a Q?

Will the expation make your UI go bye bye once more?
and i think your work is kick ass i cant wait to use it agen i just hope its more then a week this time all that waiting then the patch and back to waiting 8/

01-04-07, 04:19 AM   #628
Valasso
A Murloc Raider
"Mazzlefizz: Yes it will works in TBC"

i hope this answer youre question
i asked it already ^^

01-04-07, 09:58 AM   #629
Scarvis
A Kobold Labourer
I know this has been asked but I am very confused and very interested in this UI. Mazzle first off I want to say that this UI looks excellent and I cant wait to use it. The problem is when does this bad boy come out? I think i saw that it was in beta right now but is there any way this thing can work now to the public with 2.0.1??? Thanks

01-04-07, 10:35 AM   #630
Nipo
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Sgmorris
Hey Mazzle, just a Q?

Will the expation make your UI go bye bye once more?
and i think your work is kick ass i cant wait to use it agen i just hope its more then a week this time all that waiting then the patch and back to waiting 8/

Actually, you are playing TBC right now (but without the Outland and such things). What I'm trying to say is that WoW is fully updated to support any TBC stuff. That is why the first Mazzle UI is not working roght now, and why Mazzle is working on the second version.

So, when he finish this new UI it will work with TBC.

01-04-07, 11:22 AM   #631
Kierrkian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
There are testers on the beta server as well running MazzleUI; so when he finally releases to the public you will have a fully functional UI tested on all the resolutions and all the classes with 3rd party add-ons not in the UI. I for one would not be happy if I got a UI that wasn't complete and everytime I went into a BG something did not work or it lagged me causing pre-mature death.

I would also like to point out that some of the Add-ons in this UI the original Authors either have not updated or they are edited enough to " work " in 2.0. Tiger and Mazz have done alot in a short time considering that a second release for the testers is available.

Patience and understanding is needed. It's not Mazz or Tiger's job or source of income doing this UI. It's coming... as soon as its done....

01-04-07, 04:25 PM   #632
ageoff
A Defias Bandit
One of the biggest mistakes I ever made was waiting to download this addon until the day before 2.0. I ran around with it and was amazed at everything about it. When the servers came up the next day, I frantically searched for a compilation that would give me something similar to MazzleUI but I couldn't (and still haven't) found one. Great to see that you're working on the next version, and I can't wait for it to come out! Thanks for making a great addon, and thanks to the beta testers for helping to perfect it.

01-04-07, 04:30 PM   #633
Aksuna
A Defias Bandit
M'kay just checkin back for progress..
and it looks like so much is going on and happening,
It's Great!!
So i'm basically just sitting here waiting like a Chocoholic, for Mazzles Fix! lol

Cheers mates and thanks for all the hard work so far.

01-04-07, 05:04 PM   #634
cynicalporkchop
A Murloc Raider
Mazz, the team's work is looking incredible! I'm really kicking myself for missing out on the first release while working on my own ace'd compilation, and can't wait until the public release for v2. I do have two requests, though, and in case these are posted elsewhere, you have my deepest apologies. I've been following the Mazz forums for a little over a month, but I'm sure i could have missed something.

One, is there a possibility of seeing a few screenshots of the current version in couple of the more popular resolutions? I play on multiple comps, and would really like to see what the differences will be.

Secondly, is there a way for non-beta-team members to have access to the current documentation, so that we can be fully versed when MazzleUI is released en masse? I understand fully how much work goes into the docs, and how much I'm sure they'll evolve before release, so I completely see why this can't be done.

Again, all the work is truly impressive and i know underappreciated, but thanks for all that you have done anyway. Good luck on a smooth re-launch

01-04-07, 07:41 PM   #635
ioicctsniw
A Kobold Labourer
Looks fantastic!

Just wondering if you'd like another tester. I'm already in the beta so I'm not fishing for a key here.

I've not used your previous UI so if you don't want someone who's not entirely familiar with your work I'd completely understand.

I also have some years as a software tester (mostly insurance software not games admittedly) so I have some grasp of good procedure in testing multiple permutations of options and documenting the results.

Either way I'm looking forward to trying this UI out as it looks pretty sweet!

01-04-07, 08:39 PM   #636
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

@ Porkchop -

One - http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...&postcount=627
Two - http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...&postcount=622

01-04-07, 10:06 PM   #637
cynicalporkchop
A Murloc Raider
Thanks Aygen, but not exactly what i was looking for. I was looking for different res packages such as 1280x1028 vs its widescreen equivalent, as the mazzifier does its magic. And with the documentation, i should have been clearer. I saw the changelog, what i meant to express interest in was the faq and help files i have heard so much about. But thanks for the help all the same.

01-04-07, 11:25 PM   #638
joypunk
A Scalebane Royal Guard
Porkchop:

I don't have screenshots for you, and I've only used the 1.33 and 1.6 aspect ratios. The differences between the ratios are mainly just how compact and tightly spaced things are. In 1.6, there is a lot of screen to work with so things are a little more spaced out. With 1.33, it's naturally a smaller aspect ratio so there is less space to work with and things are a little more compact. I can only imagine that the 1.25 ratio would be even more compact.

Overall, everything is well designed and thought out. So although the different aspect ratios may be more compact, none of them feel cramped or that too much screen is taken by the UI.

As for the documentation, sadly all of the documentation is currently found within the UI... there isn't even a web/forum version of the documentation for the beta testers. So, without access to the beta there isn't any documentation currently available.

01-05-07, 06:06 AM   #639
cynicalporkchop
A Murloc Raider
Thanks joypunk, i really appreciate the info. Good luck with the testing.

01-06-07, 05:35 AM   #640
illumnat
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Question Can't find Beta link

I've been all over every Beta forum I could find and then some... I can't seem to find the link for the (I think) open beta. Could someone please post it? I'm really missing MazzleUI!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI