12-14-09, 05:59 AM   #1
Nog
A Defias Bandit
Problem with SetMultiCastSpell

Hi all!

I change my Totemsetup alot (talkin about PvE). I tried having an actionbar with the needed totems, and drop them to the totembar I use or I open the Spellbook and drop the needed Totem to my Totembar. This need alot of mousemoving and clicking. As I have some more things, I would like to see in a lightweight AddOn, I started to build my own.

The Idea is to have the most often used Totems in a "Bar". When I click them, they are added to the current totembar and are set, as soon as I set my totems the next time.
In Theory, this seems to be easy: SetMultiCastSpell( Slot, SpellId); but its PROTECTED.

I found out, that there is something like SecureTemplates, but I haven't found out, how to use them to reach my goal. I found some documentation but my english seems to be too bad, to understand how the descriped would help me

Perhaps you can help,

Thanks, Jens
12-14-09, 07:12 AM   #2
karmamuscle
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Could be I missunderstand you, but why don't you just use the blizzard totembar?

On my shaman, I have set up the 3 available bars with the totem setups I use most in pve, then I have the more unused totems on my actionbars.
12-14-09, 07:23 AM   #3
Nog
A Defias Bandit
I use it at the moment and I don't want to change that. I want to have a better interface to change the totems on the bar, as 3 sets are not enough.

So I want to write an Addon, where I can set a specified Totem to the Bar with just one Click. (To swap Stone to Tremor, or Stone to Stengh, Mana to Health or Mana to Cleansing etc.)

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Problem with SetMultiCastSpell