03-09-13, 02:24 AM   #1
bokutox
A Murloc Raider
Carbonite not loading

Hello,

Long time user of carbonite.

I downloaded the Rythal version ( BETA ) and clicked the the delete all settings.. becuase it wasnt loading properly.

so i deleted the Rythal version and then Downloaded the LATEST version of the Regular Carbonite and now it wont load, i have put it into my Interface folder and have tried many many times, deleting and re downloading and i restard WOW client, and it just wont load.. all i have is the standard Blizzard UI.

Please any help, i really am getting frustrated.

03-09-13, 02:50 AM   #2
bokutox
A Murloc Raider
Alright, for anybody who made this same mistake. i found a solution.

All i did was:

Went Exited out of WOW.exe, went into the World of Warcraft>WTF>(Account)>Saved Variables -- From here i Deleted EVERY single file with "Carbonite" in it, all ofthem, also went into "Account>(Server where your character is on)> ( Character Name )> and then deleted All of the "Carbonite" files in there aswell.

What i did next was downloaded Carbonite Version 5.1.0 ( the oldest version ) and moved the folders into the Interface folder manually.

Load up WOW.exe log in. and it will ask you to merge Blizzards minimap into carbonite, select YES.

Log out, open up Curse.exe client, and hit "Refresh" and it said Carbonite needed update to version 5.1.4.

Updated it to the most current version of Carbonite, Logged back in and it asked me to merge my minimap into carbonite again. Click YES, and WALLA! change your settings to what ever you like, and now you are good to go.

Hope this helped

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite not loading