10-25-08, 03:43 PM   #1
acemaxx
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
pet bar with more buttons

Is there an add-on that will give the pet bar more than 10 buttons? My pet has more skills than will fit on the default pet bar. If I could fit them all on the bar, I could see the skills' auto state (the gold border around the skill) and their cool downs. Would be really useful.
10-25-08, 04:12 PM   #2
erica647
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There isn't one as far as I know. I requested that in a ticket while on Beta so hopefully they (Blizzard) will consider it.
10-25-08, 06:09 PM   #3
LittleWhiteDove
A Cobalt Mageweaver

There are a number of post on the WoW forum and at least one from "big blue" that indicate there will be a change to the basic pet bar.
10-25-08, 06:59 PM   #4
acapela
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Originally Posted by LittleWhiteDove View Post
There are a number of post on the WoW forum and at least one from "big blue" that indicate there will be a change to the basic pet bar.
yeah, more room on the pet bar would be nice. even one additional "player configured" slot would be nice, with all these new pet talents.

i don't know the internals on action mapping, but i do know that Macaroon (as an example of a fairly comprehensive/featureful action bar replacement) only recognizes 10 pet action mappings, and 6 of those are "fixed" (i.e. pet actions 1-3 and 8-10, or however Blizzard chooses to identify them).

i have a sneaking suspicion this pet action mapping stuff is currently set in concrete.
10-26-08, 09:22 AM   #5
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Trinity can do this, I think the mod has a different name now, Macaroon I think. I alos think Dominos can do that too.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
10-28-08, 06:03 AM   #6
Eba
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I got around this kind of just making a macro...

/cast Cower

for example. Seems to work.. i just did it for which ever pet funciton i was mostly rarely going to use. Only problem is you have to remember what it does.. lol as it gives no description other than what u name the macro.

But seems to get me by for the moment.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » pet bar with more buttons