11-02-07, 10:30 AM   #1
Culin23
A Murloc Raider
Button Layouts

I started playing a prot pally, and the button layouts for lower levels, at least, leave a lot to be desired. Where are these defined? i'd like to take a shot at fixing them up, and submitting them back to the project, but I'm not sure where to look to find them.
11-02-07, 08:38 PM   #2
ganders
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
What you have to remember is that the button layouts are created for level 60 spells. So while they may not make any sense at all, the more spells you get the more it will start to work itself out.

But if you still are resolute on changing it now, Mazzifer_Layouts.lua is where you need to look. Remember to back it up first just in case you screw it up.
11-03-07, 03:46 PM   #3
Culin23
A Murloc Raider
Thanks. My sister has a L70 pally, and she says it needs some work for her pally, too. For instance, the bar that has blessings on it has the standard blessings, instead of the Greater Blessings. I also noticed that it seems to be short on prot pally spells, like Blessing of Sanctuary. It doesn't put that one in the bars at all.

I levelled my hunter, and I've played shammies and rogues with Mazzle, and they all had better layouts than prot pally.

Thanks again for the pointer to the file.
11-04-07, 05:44 PM   #4
ganders
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The reason some of the spells are missing the button layouts haven't been updated to put the Burning Crusade spells on there. You can find the updated Burning Crusade layouts here , or if you'd rather make your own you can go into Mazzifier_Layouts.lua and edit it yourself.

Last edited by ganders : 11-04-07 at 05:47 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Button Layouts