05-02-06, 01:29 AM   #81
tophero21
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by Tazmanyak
@tophero: the ability to scale your UI is built in ACE.
I don't remember the syntax, but just type /ace to print options, you should find easily what you want ^^
ah, yes, thanks for pointing that out taz, something i should have remembered
05-02-06, 02:08 AM   #82
ouch!
A Defias Bandit
Cant live without Titan KaelCycle - wich removes all need for remembering and typing all tons of KC_Items's commands again again and again
05-02-06, 04:22 AM   #83
Mindleglalaxy
A Murloc Raider
Lightbulb Titan Panel [Itemized Deductions]

Hi,

Btw love your addons they are fantastic. I was wondering if it was at all possible to have this addon Titan Panel [Itemized Deductions] http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=614 added to the Fubar family. I used to use it all the time and was concerned when I switched over to Fubar as this addon was that good and important to me. I ended up going to Fubar and love it but miss this addon dreadfully if I could code I would do it myself lol. The great thing about this addon you can use it to dump your cheapest item of your choice to make bag space. So instead of looking though your bags and trying to work it out you just highlight what you want dumped and press it with the Shift key and and its gone. It is also not supported or doesn't seem to be updated for Titan anymore either. Anyway please consider this one as I don't think that anyone here has yet seen its potential? I am aware there are other addons with similar functionality but none work anywhere near as well.

Thanks in advance
05-02-06, 01:35 PM   #84
hikaricore
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
KeepItCool author has added fubar support to his mod! That covers atleast half a dozen requests on this page for "titan like" cooldown plugin in my opinion. Just thought i'd let you all know.
05-04-06, 09:14 AM   #85
fred
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Possible toggle addon for this?

I saw This MobInfo Database and I thought it may be nice to have a toggle for this built into FuBar.
05-04-06, 09:49 AM   #86
Shumee
A Defias Bandit
Question

Originally Posted by Elkano
wrt trade cooldown: I'm currently working on CooldownFu which should bring you this functionality for FuBar. For trade skills it's almost complete I think and I think I'll do a first release when this part is complete. After that, I'll look into adding cooldown for items like saltshaker and so on...
But give me a bit time
Just curious how this is going, it's the last addone i'd really want before i can switch to Fu
05-04-06, 12:26 PM   #87
Aileen
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Shumee
Just curious how this is going, it's the last addone i'd really want before i can switch to Fu
You could use KeepItCool.
05-04-06, 03:21 PM   #88
Baraius
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Tekkub is actually working on the Ace/Fubar port of this AddOn as we speak.

-Baraius
Originally Posted by Mindleglalaxy
Hi,

Btw love your addons they are fantastic. I was wondering if it was at all possible to have this addon Titan Panel [Itemized Deductions] http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=614 added to the Fubar family. I used to use it all the time and was concerned when I switched over to Fubar as this addon was that good and important to me. I ended up going to Fubar and love it but miss this addon dreadfully if I could code I would do it myself lol. The great thing about this addon you can use it to dump your cheapest item of your choice to make bag space. So instead of looking though your bags and trying to work it out you just highlight what you want dumped and press it with the Shift key and and its gone. It is also not supported or doesn't seem to be updated for Titan anymore either. Anyway please consider this one as I don't think that anyone here has yet seen its potential? I am aware there are other addons with similar functionality but none work anywhere near as well.

Thanks in advance
05-04-06, 03:50 PM   #89
Djagamoone
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Would be nice to have a ReputationFu

List of reputations and values.
Functionality to select a specific reputation and have it display on the bar.
Functionality to somehow Abbreviate the name of the name of the reputation.
Rep/Hour?
05-04-06, 04:39 PM   #90
Corgyll
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I would want to have something like this mod:

TitanFSSwitch
http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=1403

It's a great plugin and pretty much the only thing i miss.
05-04-06, 05:45 PM   #91
Corgi
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Djagamoone

List of reputations and values.
Functionality to select a specific reputation and have it display on the bar.
Functionality to somehow Abbreviate the name of the name of the reputation.
Rep/Hour?

check out FuBar - Factions
05-04-06, 05:50 PM   #92
Aileen
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Djagamoone
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=4731
05-05-06, 01:56 AM   #93
Amadeo
StanceSets

Absolutely begging for StanceSets.

http://ui.worldofwar.net/ui.php?id=1429
05-06-06, 05:15 AM   #94
fred
A Cobalt Mageweaver
A toggle

Would it be possible to have a toggle for Quest History? I have the mod installed and I believe I had a toggle from titan. Anyone else out there use Quest History?
05-06-06, 09:21 AM   #95
Kirion
A Defias Bandit
it will be nice to have plugin for ItemRack and Gatherer
05-09-06, 05:35 PM   #96
Lewzephyr
A Murloc Raider

Defense Tracker Plugin request.

DefenseTracker. What does it do? It keeps a report of world combat events, and on hover you can see what zones / location the most often/recent world attacks have happend. That why you can know where the action is... and get in route.
05-10-06, 07:39 AM   #97
Neebler
A Defias Bandit
inventory item count

I currently use FarmerFu to keep track of how many instant poisons I have left. So I'm requesting a FuBar addon like this:
http://www.curse-gaming.com/en/wow/a...guepowder.html

Seperate mini icons for blindpowder/flashpowder/instantpoison/cripplingpoison/bandages would be hot

This same concept could be used to incorporate warlock's soulshards/healthstone/soulstone(cooldowncounts) into the same addon
05-10-06, 08:55 AM   #98
Aileen
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Neebler
I currently use FarmerFu to keep track of how many instant poisons I have left. So I'm requesting a FuBar addon like this:
http://www.curse-gaming.com/en/wow/a...guepowder.html

Seperate mini icons for blindpowder/flashpowder/instantpoison/cripplingpoison/bandages would be hot

This same concept could be used to incorporate warlock's soulshards/healthstone/soulstone(cooldowncounts) into the same addon
I use ReagentFu on my mage, I think it handles reagents for all classes though.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=4818
05-10-06, 03:24 PM   #99
Bartleby
A Defias Bandit
wasn't able to read everything, so sorry if already requested.
I'd really love to see ItemRackFu or so
and the most important for me: DPSCount, the best DPS mod ever and I miss the Titan version

that's everything, FuBar rocks and definitely kicked Titan from his high Throne

Last edited by Bartleby : 05-10-06 at 03:34 PM.
05-11-06, 08:25 PM   #100
Inconspicuous
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Bartleby
wasn't able to read everything, so sorry if already requested.
It's been, but dont worry about it I was about to bumpt he request just now anyway after reading through 10 pages of requests/answers. I requested it on page one (atleast Some sort of DPS monitor) since I really need one for raiding (yep, I might actually get aggro if I'm not careful).. I've been stuck using the horrible and huge Damage Monitor from then til now so Pretty please with sugar on top - Someone take a look at titan DPS (or the DPS for telo's info bar).. please! ;)

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » FuBar plugin requests