02-20-16, 01:55 PM   #21
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Here's a hint.
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ePackGrey.html
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

02-20-16, 10:28 PM   #22
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
(From a PM)
Originally Posted by nim12
this did nothing im trying to figure out how to do it all toget never done anything like this

That addon (in addition to the addon code) includes textures to replace the default ones.

But here's hint #2: http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=50495

If you're still having trouble, say what you've tried and what doesn't work for you. Also, what texture you're trying to replace.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

02-20-16, 11:03 PM   #23
nim12
A Murloc Raider
im trying to hide the cursor all together
02-20-16, 11:17 PM   #24
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Well, that's a different animal. There have been custom cursor addons in the past (just search for "cursor"), but I don't think you can do that any more. But have a look at one of those to see how they did it.

(Though I have no idea why you would want to hide it completely. )

02-20-16, 11:46 PM   #25
nim12
A Murloc Raider
i dont like it thats why i downloaded the spec cursor and seen that you could get ride of the default one like hide it somehow using a bmp file or something
02-20-16, 11:52 PM   #26
nim12
A Murloc Raider
like what these ppl were talking about but i dont understand what they did
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3811492165
02-21-16, 01:14 AM   #27
SDPhantom
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The post linked uses SetCursor() to change the cursor. The problem with that is it only works when the mouse is over a UI object. When the mouse is over the game world, it no longer works and immediately reverts back to the default cursors.

It also appears standard texture replacement doesn't work anymore either. I tested replacing all cursors with a blank 32x32 BLP textures and CursorIconsNew.blp with a 128x256 one. These match the dimensions of the original textures, and still no-go.

Last edited by SDPhantom : 02-21-16 at 01:36 AM.
02-21-16, 01:04 PM   #28
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Yep, I thought I remembered as much.

Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
Well, that's a different animal. There have been custom cursor addons in the past (just search for "cursor"), but I don't think you can do that any more.

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » Graphics Help » Replacing Blizz textures with empty ones