06-21-10, 08:09 PM   #1
Oomkins
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Trouble Installing Caith

hello,

I have installed previous versions of caith ui on my other accounts with no problem but the newest version seems to be giving me a bit of trouble. I extracted the 3 folders to a new folder and rename the three specific WTF folders. After I copy all three to my wow directory I boot up the game and the profiles aren't there. I assume my ACCOUNT NAME in the wtf folder is wrong but I don't understand why. My account name is default WOW1 so I typed that and when I boot up the game there isn't any profiles to load and there is also a temp folder in my WTF in the same folder as the account name with numbers like 5733.... If anyone know the problem I would appreciate the help. Thanks!
06-21-10, 08:12 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The Account Name folder that is a bunch of numbers signifies that perhaps you ran the test server version in error ? The wtf folders are different there due to the new chat features.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818
06-21-10, 08:19 PM   #3
Oomkins
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I'm quite sure I downloaded the correct version and extracted/copied the correct folders to my wow directory.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Trouble Installing Caith