07-18-10, 03:59 PM   #1
Shadowkith
AtlasWorld Author

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Add-Ons For Restarting

While I wait for my faction change to go threw. I jsut restarted playing WoW on a new machine. What addons do you all recommend? I currently use nUI+ Atlas, AtlasWorld, AtlasLoot. What else?
07-19-10, 01:15 AM   #2
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thumbs up

PowerSource, PallyPower, Reagent Restocker, Achieved, Skada, BadBoy, and BugGrabber with BugSack.

There's tons more I could recommend, but those are a start.
07-19-10, 10:13 AM   #3
Taryble
A Molten Giant

I usually skip PallyPower and use ZOMGBuffs instead - simply because it does the same job PP does (and can communicate with users of PP to get buff assignments or to make buff assignments), isn't nearly as ugly, and works for all classes that have buff spells. :-)

If you're dual-specced and are using the built-in Equipment Manager, I suggest "CrossDresser" and "EquipSetUpdater". ESU changes the "save" button to an "update" button if you already have an equipment set highlighted. CrossDresser allows you to tie your specs to gearsets - so you can automatically swap into your Tanking set when you change to your Prot spec, Healing in Holy spec, etc.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Add-Ons For Restarting